chapter 15

☆☆☆Deva☆☆☆

    " This way or that way?" I asked Lauren who pointed in the right direction.  I would never be able to know the way to Lucifer's room because it's so hard.

  I stared at the gigantic door. Lauren left immediately after we got close to his room.

  "Help me push it," I said to the guard who didn't even flinch or respond.

  " Uhm can you kindly help me push it?" I asked again but he didn't reply. 

" What is even wrong with you demons?"

  " Fuck you," I said in frustration before using all my strength to push the door. Who even built these doors?

  The room was empty, lucifer was in sight so I sat on a couch nearby. Only if I had a room as beautiful as his room.

  " What are you doing here witch" Lucifer's voice made me jerk up from the chair.

  I stared at him, every day I wished this guy was a little bit nicer.

  " I am not having your baby," I said abruptly. Lucifer stared at me without saying anything, it was now as if I didn't speak at all.

  " I said I am not having your....".

  " I rather give hell to someone else than even fucking you" I gasped at Lucifer's words. That was not supposed to hurt but it somehow did.

  " And I rather be with my mother than to....".

  "Just shut up, what do you want now?".

I scoffed before walking towards the door.

  " I hate you".

  " Any word stronger than hate?" He asks walking closer to me.

  " You're a devil".

  " of course, I am, was that supposed to be an irony or what?".

  I ignored him trying to open the door, but the door was not even making it better.

  " Open the door" I exclaimed but he just kept walking closer to me.

  " Why is your heartbeat pacing so fast?" He asked staring directly into my eyes.

  " Maybe because you're acting like a creep ". I tried to open the door again, but I couldn't I think Lucifer has a hand in this. 

  " You..." I was cut short by Lucifer's hard, rock body on mine. My ass was pressed to his scotch. What was he doing?

  " I am acting like a creep?" He asked not leaving that position.  How does this guy expect me to breathe in this position?  He pushed more moving his hands to my waist.

  " lu-lu" I stuttered.

  " What's wrong?" He murmured into my ears slowly moving his hands upper.

  " wh- uh- why are......" I gasped when his hands made contact with my bosom.

  " isn't your dress too tight?" He whispered.

  " wh-what? N-no I mean yes, stop this" I tried to say but instead, I felt his hot breath on my neck. Why did I come here in the first place?

  " ummmmm my lord" My eyes widened when I heard the voice.

  Lucifer slowly kissed my neck then his grip loosened. Then turn to face Hades.

  " How did you get in?" Lucifer asked looking at Hades who was smiling.