chapter 5

UNEDITED

   I walked into the beautiful garden filled with different types of flowers, I could hear the birds sing.... my mother never allowed me to go to the garden in the palace. I saw a golden chair and a medium-large table. Lucifer was seated on one of the chairs. I sat on one of the chairs close to Lucifer.

   " good morning" I murmur loudly, he spares me a glare and then continues eating his bacon and egg that was neatly arranged on a table, I stare at him trying to look for the fire in his eyes, he looks at me again but didn't say anything I could not see the fire, he put a fork of eggs into his mouth, wow he moves his mouth so perfectly.

  " eat and stop staring" he muttered. I took the coffee from the table and sipped from it, I need to investigate more. I took another sip from the coffee and then dropped it, I stood up from the chair and sat beside him.

  "Now what are you up to little witch?" he said still not looking at me.

  " hey look at me" I demanded.

  " and why should I?" he asked before drinking from his mug of tea.

  "Nothing, I just want you to," I said.

  " no" he replied.

  " you are crazy, annoying and stupid, devil indeed," I said trying to piss him off. he sigh but it seems he wasn't affected by it.

  " that is because it isn't coming from you," he said.... wait!! is he reading my thoughts?

  "that is my privacy," I said.

  " privacy" he repeated cocking his eyebrow.

  " privacy" I repeated, he looked at me again and I quickly held his face, I stared at his eyes but what I saw were just silver eyeballs.

  " you want to see the world?" he asked then smirked. 

  I could now see different things, places, I saw the kingdom of Devona everywhere even the palace it looked as if I was travelling into it, I saw mother sitting on the floor crying and grandmother petting her but something went wrong when I saw mom bringing out a dagger, "no no no no don't do that but I was just saying this in vein she stabbed grandmother.

  " i-i  do-don't  want to..." I could not complete the word when I blanked out!!!

   I felt the world had collided with me, my wicked mother, my dead grandmother, what is wrong with having a perfect life I even preferred to be a commoner living happily with someone I love and would also love me, that was what I was having when I was (4) my mother loved me and my father too, we were one happy family not until my father died my mother became so sad that she had to stop caring about me, it was not my fault father died, my life is a mess...

    I opened my eyes, I felt so weak and sad I raised my head and stared around the room before my face met with Lauren's, she quickly stood up running over to me.

  "How are you feeling my princess?" she asked and I smiled at her.

  " better" I replied, she smiled and brought a glass of water and handed it over to me, I took it from her then drank from it.

  " I was really worried and afraid that you won't wake up, the lord didn't want to do anything about it" she said.

  " how many days have I been here"

  " five(5) days"

  " five (5) days" I exclaimed, wait what?

  " yes you fell unconscious and the royal guard carried you because the lord didn't want to, he acted as if he didn't care," she said. " are you hungry?" she added.

  " yes," I answered.

  " I would go tell them," she said then left. I stood up from the bed, I wasn't wearing the dress I was wearing the other day, I was on a simple dress.
I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror, I looked so tattered and exhausted.

  I took the toothpaste and toothbrush, and I applied the toothpaste on the brush, my aqua-blue Generic eyes were so full and the white area of my eyes was brown, seems like I had a lot to do. I rinse my mouth and stare at my teeth in the mirror.

  " Perfect" I murmur.

  " kpom kpom kpom" funny right. I opened the door, I saw Lauren standing in front of the door.

  " your food is ready in the dining room and the lord wants you to be there immediately," she said trembling.

  " why are you like that?" I asked, she took a deep breath and looked at me.

  " I almost looked at his eyes and he wanted me to look at him" she said almost tearing up again. I wonder why he did that. I hugged and assured her.

  " I want to take my bath first, I stink"

  " you can't my princess, he said he wants you now," she said. As much as i wanted to take my bath right now, I didn't want to piss Lucifer out.

  I quickly wore a black robe and slippers. Lauren directed me into the dining room, which was so big and beautiful, Lucifer was sitting on a chair, it was the biggest chair of all and it was gold with a diamond around it.

   I sat on the chair opposite him, and he put a fork of salad into his mouth and chewed it gently, I liked the way he chewed the food.

  " good evening" I greeted but he didn't answer as usual. I looked at the baked chicken and salad that was in front of me with a jug of water and wine, I could feel my mouth water, I quickly took my fork and immediately dug into the salad and chewed it hungrily, I cut a big part of the chicken and put it into my mouth.

    I finally took a glass of water and emptied it into my mouth, I looked at Lucifer who was looking at me in disgust. I almost forgot that Lucifer was sitting down there he must have wondered why a princess was eating like this well it all started when my mother started locking me up in my room.

  "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable" I apologized and he took a sip from his water.

  " you are acting so weird," I said but he kept quiet... annoying thing.

  " you don't fucking call me a thing" he said hitting the table and making the table shattered into pieces. I looked at him with fear in my eyes.

  " I'm sorry Lucifer" I muttered.

      what happened in the dining today was like the worst day of my life, I felt so scared anytime my mother hit the table it didn't shatter into pieces.

   " thank you," I said to Lauren as she finished dressing the injury on my hand. she nodded her head and walked out of the room. I looked at the injury again, if this is how I'm going to be living then I prefer to stay with my mother. he wasted that food and he even broke those gold and diamonds into pieces, he is so powerful, I wish I could be like him even more.

  I drank from the glass of water, I was still hungry, and I wasn't done with my food, especially with the chicken, I lay on my bed using the black duvet to cover my body. I felt so cold immediately. I saw a figure standing close to the window.

  " you like it here right?".

TBC

  I wonder who came??

Please vote and comment, I would appreciate that