chapter 12

" Ahhhhhhhhhh" I screamed before i could run away from him, he gets holds of my hand making me fall on his perfectly made body that anyone would die just to touch it, thank my lucky star my hands landed on his broad chest, it felt like heaven, hard chest, pink nipples, ahhhhhhhh. I felt this tingling thing in my body.

  " What the f*ck in this f*cking world are you doing in my f*cking Chambers" his thundering but sweet voice that made make the hair on my body stands giving me that perfect goosebumps wakes me out of my beautiful thoughts. İ quickly stood from his perfectly made body.

  " I'm so sorry, i thought you were dead because you missed breakfast and lunch" i said and he frown maybe this is not a good time to joke.

  " Who f*cking brought you to my Chambers?".

  " No one" i said almost immediately.

  " Oh no one huh" he smirked then stood up from the bed then walked closer to me bringing his lips closer to my earlobes.

  " Or maybe you want us to continue from were we stopped the other day" he whispered, well I could say that frightened me a lot.

  " I'm so sorry for coming to your Chambers, i will go now" i said then quickly started going i could hear him chuckle, first time hearing him do that. İ opened the door and quickly started walking out but unfortunately for me, i bumped into Hades, he should be the second devil.

  " Easy girl" he said then smirked, i ignored him then ran as fast my tiny legs could take me to my room.

                      Lucifer 👿👿👿

   " Deva huh" he heard Hades from behind. First Deva and now Hades?.

  " İ knew something was going on between you both" he said then walked closer to him.

  " We didn't have s*x Hades if that is what you're thinking"

  " I never said you had s*x with her, it is just that she entered your Chambers and came out alive, you must really like her" Hades said not without a sarcasm in his voice.

  " F*ck you Hades".

  " İ would prefer lauren to do that" Hades said and Lucifer sent him a deadly glare.

  " Lauren huh, funny" Lucifer said and smiled.

  " I like her" Hades said and Lucifer scoffed.

  " İf you want your little girlfriend alive then tell her to stop dressing Deva like a slut that she is definitely not" Lucifer said angrily before storming out of the room.

  " He must really like this girl" Hades thought.

                       Deva POV

  I saw Lauren in my room sitting on the bed and could bet she didn't know that i was already in the room. I stood at her front but she didn't even notice, she was just smiling at herself.

  " Lauren" i called. No answer.

  " H*ll to Lauren" she immediately flinched.

  " Why are you smiling at yourself?" I asked her and she started smiling again.

  " Tell me, I'm curious" i said and immediately sat beside her on the soft comfy bed that is not as soft as Lucifer's own, why am I even thinking about him right now.

  " Hades told me he likes me" okay that knocked me out of my thoughts.

  " Come again you said what?".

  " Hades told me he likes me, like he like like me" she said happily.

  " How? I want details" i said.

  " Okay" she narrated everything that happened, i was really happy for her, finally after how many years.

  " This wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for you princess Deva" she said then hugged me. İ smiled.

  " I hope one day i would find my prince charming, i mean I had one but lu lu AKA Lucifer stole me away from him" i said sadly.

  " Maybe your ex prince charming isn't really your real prince charming" she said.

  " Then who is my real prince charming?" I asked her looking so curious.

  " İt might be the lord" she suggested and I looked at her shocked.

  " İt might be the lord" i mimicked her and laughed for a long time.

  " I'm not lying princess Deva, you call him by his name without fear, you look into his eyes without fear and nothing will happen to you, you even insult him and he does nothing not even Hades would do that, he will rip off his head if he does but look at you he does nothing i mean nothing to you, you're really special to him princess Deva" she explained. At first I was dumfounded but I quickly found a good reason why he would do nothing to me.

  " My mother's owes him, what do you expect" i said before putting my head on her laps, she Patt my head.

  " So tell me, where were you?" She asked. İ quickly raised my head to look at her.

  " i entered Lucifer's chamber today" i said with so much excitement.

  " Oh my gosh" she exclaimed.

  " Okay when I went to eat.....'' i explained every single details to her before she finally went to her own room. What a long day, i took a very long bath then wore my night wear before going for dinner and guess what? He didn't come for dinner too. Such an arrogant guy.

                DEVONA KİNGDOM 🌗🌙

  Queen Devina stare at paula with a smirk on her face, she had a perfect plan and she knows there is no way Deva is not going to come back.

  " Please my queen do not hurt dariana, i would do anything you ask me to do, i promise" paula quickly said.

  " I Know you would, i won't hurt her if you do your job right, one mistake and i will send you her head and also your darling husband" that made Paula flinched.

  " İ would do anything my queen" paula said without even thinking.

  " Okay" Devina laughed loudly.

  " Lucifer always thought he was smart but I am smarter"

Please ⭐ and comment

Love yah 💕♥️