Gamer boy

(Guys, Niki is an adult.)

(But, he's still my baby [he's older than me], so nothing too spicy, okay?)

(Great, let's goooo)

My eyes rolled back to my head of boredom. I had nothing to do. Nothing. All my friends were off doing something with their boyfriends. Ugh, boyfriends. "Shit, I own one of those." I stumbled on my way to Niki's office that he had turned into his little gaming cave. The possibilities of our activities were endless. Talking, baking, painting, karaoke, and so much more.

I trudged into his room, forgetting to knock or even close the door. The two things he hates. But he didn't even realise I was there. "Babe? Niki, your sweet, lovely future wife is here." He payed me no mind. "Niki?!" Nothing. I stood there awkwardly, waiting for him to recognise me. He took a swig of his coke, snickered at the screen, said something loudly into his mic, burped, and laughed again. Boys. 

He emptied a packet of chips and tried to aim for the trash can without looking at it. Instead, he threw it at me. He looked to check if he got it in and finally registered my presence. "Baby", he said coldly. "Throw that packet away." I rolled my eyes and did as told. I guess nothing was going to happen. Unless...

Yes, I know I was being cliche, but a girl has to do what she has to do in desperate times. "Baby~", I slurred. My hand went from above his shoulders to his neck, massaging it gently, and soon down past his collarbone and into his shirt. "What are you up to, huh?" With one arm still wrapped around him, I moved from behind him to in front, slowly descending to sit in his lap. "What ever do you mean?"

Niki looked up at me, putting his controller down and pulling me closer to him by my butt. "Someone's in a playful mood today." His one hand grasped my jaw firmly, the other holding my hip protectively. "I just want some...attention." Niki's eyes twinkled with mischief. Little pervert. "Oh, baby, I can give you a special type of attention." His hands slid under my shirt, drawing circles with his fingers on my waist.

"You wanna feel good?" I nodded. "Then bend over this desk." I giggled and got off his lap, kissing him the whole way through. "Yes, sir." I was about to bend down but he jerked me back by the pants. "Let's first get these off." He slowly pulled them down as if savouring the moment, minute by minute. "Niki~~" When they were finally off, he pressed soft kisses to my butt and thighs. "Mm~", I slurred every few seconds, caught in the trace of his lips and tongue. He came closer to slide my underwear down with his teeth—it's weird, I know, and hot— but his mic was in the way. I giggled. "Niki, your-"

His mic. I stared at his screen and gasped in realisation. "Babe, please tell me you turned you mic off." Niki's eyes widened. "Hyung...are you still there?" I hear muffled sounds coming from inside his headphones. Well, fuck.