Heeseung-Happy birthday, love

(I might start a new series. It's gonna be more on the spicy side lmao, but nothing extreme really.)

The air was tense. The sweat was slick on my skin and the walls felt so close together. Heeseung's body towered over me whilst we argued. "Heeseung! I can't believe you forgot! This is unbelievable." I was about to walk out, about to free myself from the claustrophobic space-our very spacious bedroom-but of course he had to call me back

"What, Seung?" He walked closer to me and gave me a peck on the forehead. "Y/n, I've said sorry a billion times and I want you to be satisfied. Tell me what I need to do for my love." I shrugged, unsure of what would make me feel better

He put a hand on my shoulder, his finger nail slowly making its way up to the outline of my jaw. "I have an idea." His eyes sparked with entertainment and...lust. I looked at him confused and he came closer. "Just trust me, Lovey." And with that, he took off my shirt.

"What-" He shushed me. He took off his top as well, showing his toned stomach, symmetrical lines and small bumps of muscle all along his abs. His arms wrapped around my waist like a belt. "Just keep trusting me," he muttered in my ear before slowly taking off my PJ shorts. "Seung.."

He did the same with his pants, and I was so sure that he would be kissing on me or something, but he just walked to the bed, his hand gently holding mine. Instead of hovering over me, he held me to his chest, his arm pressed on the back off my head. "Listen to my heartbeat, Lovey. Fall asleep."

I was able to slowly doze off, still half awake. "y'know, Y/n, I didn't mean to forget your birthday party. I didn't mean to leave you hanging  when you made a cake for the both of us to celebrate in the morning and I'm sorry for trying to argue with you about it. Happy birthday, love." 

(Making these short. Tell me if I should make more short ones like this)