When you're needy

(In Niki's case, it could just be for kisses)

Heeseung:

You were needy. Very, very needy. Every time you saw him, something scratched your brain the right way. It didn't help how touchy he was. He was always touching your thighs, your hips, your waist. You weren't the type of couple to straight up ask for "that", it only happened when the moment was right. But, dear lord have mercy, the guy was HAWT. Heeseung had noticed you getting flustered whenever he touched you and how you were always hot and bothered. So he decided to put it up to the test.

"Hey babe...do you wanna have s-"

"YES!"

"Some chips? You seam really eager. You must be hungry."

"Oh...haha, yeah. *lowk pouting*"

"I'm just kidding baby, climb on my lap."

Sunghoon:

You didn't know why Sunghoon was in such a playful mood these days. He was always kissing up your neck, touching you in areas you didn't know needed affection, and frenching you every time he could get. But it didn't seem to bother him. He seemed totally cool, not horny, not turned on, nothing. He just did it for shits and giggles. But you, hell no. It just made you more and more desperate for him. And it pissed you off that he didn't even react. So one day, you had to confront him.

"Sunghoon! Why? Why, why, why, why???!! Why do you keep teasing me?!"

"What are you- oh, you mean the kissing and stuff. Cuz...it's fun."

"Well, stop! It's not fun for me! You're making it hard for me to focus on anything else."

"Why, baby? You need me or something?"

"No! Yes! Maybe! I don't know!"

"C'mere baby, let me help you out."

Jake:

Jake knew exactly what he was doing. Undressing in front of you, flexing his muscles, massaging you somewhat intimately. He was needy too, but he wasn't gonna ask for "it". You were easy to turn on, honestly, so just these simple actions had you wanting to spread your legs for this man (where's your self-respect, guys😑). He would whisper random things in your ear and kiss and suck on your body. But you knew him all too well, you knew he was needy.

"You want me, don't you?"

"Depends. Do you want me?"

"What do you think. You've been teasing me the whole day."

"I have been, haven't I? I'm sorry baby, can I make up for my mistakes?"

"Mmm, you better."

Jungwon:

Recently-since you and Jungwon had gotten married and everything-Jungwon was acting strangely comfortable around you. What do I mean by that? He would walk around the house half-naked, shower with you almost every day, whisper dirty jokes into your ear, call you names. And it had you at your KNEES. Jungwon and you were still quite new to the concept of  "doing it", so it would be awkward to ask him. But you were willing to risk it all, because damn you were in heat.

"Wonnie, I wanted to ask you something. You can say no if you want, obviously."

"What is it, bubs?"

"I-I well. Can we, um, y'know, well, how do I say this, uhhhh"

"Make love? Sure."

"REALLY, AAAAAAH?! I mean- thanks, bro."

Sunoo:

You weren't really afraid to ask Sunoo what you wanted. Your relationship was quite open and very comfortable. You guys weren't awkward about things like being needy, because it was a normal thing to feel. But every now and then, you would get a little shy. You decided the best thing to do is to text him a message.

"Sunoo, I need you."

"On my way."

he would run upstairs and give you a kiss.

"What do you need, sunshine."

"This", you would say whilst kissing down his neck.

Jay:

Jay was the type to enjoy spicy things in your relationship, so you wouldn't be inconveniencing him if you asked for his "help", right? Right. Right? You were torn. You always scolded and made fun of Jay for asking for "it" so bluntly and straight forward. But now you wanted it, really bad. But how would you approach him? I mean, you guys had just made out a few hours ago. Maybe you were just being a little greedy and were still in heat from your last interaction. Oh, but how you craved his touch. You tried to ignore it, to distract yourself, but it was inevitable. You just had to ask him.

"Jay, make fun of me or scold me if you want but I need you! Y'know, like, "need you". Ugh, you look like you're gonna make fun of me, never mind, I'm not even that n-"

"Let's go, baby."

"Yeah. I was gonna ask you anyways." 

"What?"

"I had a thought that I wanted to test out. What if we did it right here, on the table."

"We eat on that table. Now get your ass in the bedroom.

Niki:

You were staring at Niki for a while. He was a good looking man ngl. Over the years of you guys dating, he's been quite touchy, and now he loves kisses. Kisses. Kisses sound like a good idea. You got up to approach Niki, but stopped dead in your tracks when you remembered "Oh, shit, we had a fight." You turned around sulkily and continued to watch him cooking himself a snack in the kitchen. He then emerged out of the kitchen with a plate of pancakes and placed them in front of you. He wrote "I'm sorry" on them with chocolate sauce.

"I'm sorry, baby."

"Aww, love! Thank you!"

"Of course, baby. Do you need anything else."

"Actually...I would like some kisses."

"Yeah? You wanna make-out?", he would say whilst picking you up

"*giggling and blushing*"