Spicy one-shot 3

(Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I would like everyone to applaud none other than......JAYYYYY for our one-shot of the day)

(Topic of the day: stress reliever)

I was in the kitchen, making dinner for Jay. He was locked up in his home office, writing e-mails, doing paperwork and going through some messy contract renewal. Whatever that meant. He seemed pretty tired the past few days, and had no energy to eat proper food. He was striving on cookies and instant ramen. So I took it upon myself to make him a very delicious meal.

As I finished up the steak, I hear an annoyed grunt from the office. Blud was NOT having it today. I added some salad, chips, a good gravy sauce and some wine. "Here I go." I gently kicked the door open, slowly walking up to his very frustrated build. His back was turned to me, overlooking the city view from the glass. 

"Jay, love. I made you dinner." I set the dish down on his desk, putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

He smiled sweetly, pulling me in for a kiss. His kiss was intense, angry and tired all at the same time. He was obviously stressed.

"Are you...doing okay?"

"Can I be honest? No."

He sat down, slumped in his office chair. I got behind him, gently massaging his shoulders. His muscles were tight, his whole body cold and rigid.

"Geez, babe. You're so tense. You need to release your tension. What should I do?"

He smirked, taking my arm and pulling me forward. He sat me down on his lap, his hands rubbing on my butt.

"You can help me, actually. I just need...you."

He picks me up and puts me on his office desk. I look up at him in shock as he lifts up my hoodie and top. Cold hands massaged my back, making me arch it slightly. He then reached down to pull off my shorts and underwear. His finger caressed my shoulder, playing with the strap of my bra.

"Can I take this off?" I nodded.

He stepped back, basking in my vulnerable state. I brought my hair forward to cover over my chest, crossing my legs to try not be too exposed. My skin pricked with goosebumps as he stared me up and down, licking his lips.

He walked towards me, smirking and whispering in my ear.

"Tell me, baby, do you want me to bend you over this desk and make you feel good, or take you like this."

"Sir, how do I even answer that question.💀"

He lightly chuckled, slowly getting down on his knees.

"Get up. What are you doing?"

His hands slowly spread my legs open, the whole time keeping eye contact. He looked up at me even as he kissed my inner thighs.

"Please, baby? Let me do this.

"You-um, I-" I nodded, unable to speak.

He smirked and dived in between my legs, doing a real man's job🤡

(OMG THIS WAS SO EMBARRASSING TO MAKE)