Jake one shot

(Smut, obviously 🙄)

(This is taken place in...like, y'know, olden days, when Bridgeton and stuff was happening)

"And where is your sly fox of a brother?" Eliot turned to her mother, a bemused expression across her face. "Dearest Mother, it beguiles me that you expect him to show face at such an event like this. Lady Dunbar has been trying to hook him up with many single ladies his age. He hates all of it."  Jinyoung—a mother of two children named Eliot and Jake Sim—was ready to behead any one within a 5 meter radius with her. "My son is a no-show? I shall all but fret in a situation like this but...where on Earth is he?" Eliot's cheeks flushed. She knew exactly where her older brother was.

—————————————————

"I shall like to take you out before we start next time. It's unfortunate that all we can savour together is one intimate session like this." His fingers traced circles over the small of her back. Marchioness Y/n, a foreign noble. Everything about her was different, enticing, ethereal. From the way she spoke, to the way she dressed, to the way she made love. All so foreign, but so very delicious. 

They found a respectable enough room in a theatre, where the two were originally watching Jake's old friend perform. "Shall you like to keep your blouse on or...?" The Marchioness peaked through the crack of the door. There was a plush and neat bed in the centre of the room, a cabinet filled with gauzes and bandages, neat towels and blankets folded neatly atop mahogany counters. "I might have to, Jake. A nurse could walk in at-" he latched the door. "Surely they wouldn't interrupt if they heard the noises you make."

After slight hesitation, she complied to his indirect request.  She slipped off her cloak and gloves, and then unfastened the knots and buttons of her blouse. "With all due respect, Duke Jake, one decent enough to pay attention would understand how hard it is for a woman to unfasten and untie her blouse." Jake immediately got the hint and helped her undress out of her blouse. Her silk layer of skirt was next, and then all the many big frills underneath it. She stood  in a laced and silk shift.

He instructed the marchioness to lie down on the duvet of the bed, to surrender to him and to melt into his body. He slowly pulled up the shift until it ran up past her head. The duke had seen many things: war, poverty, distruction as well as cathedrals so tall in had priests shivering, beautiful palaces and spacious ballrooms. And yet, his face never flushed so red, his mouth had never hung so wide open, and his body had never grown so intensely heated.

"You should be a nude model, dearest." Y/n chuckled. "I'm not sure how it works around your country, but where I'm from a marchioness would definitely get kicked out for even conversing with a nude model artist."She traced her fingers down his unbuttoned shirt to his pants. "I'd much rather just be naked for you."

—————————————————

"Oh, dear saviour!"  Jake's head was burried in between the marchioness's thighs, head matching the movements of his tongue on her sensitive flesh. "I seem to have remembered something you told me when we first met. It was about how you would never go about tasting or pleasuring another woman's flower." Jake chuckled. "I suppose yours is special then."

—————————————————

The duke's face twisted with pleasure and astonishment. The glass stained windows of the room left a bright  reflection of magenta on Y/n's skin, Jake cursing to himself every time he looked down to the marchioness on her knees, eyes staring up at him as she almost gagged on his length, her skin glowing with a vibrant effect. 

—————————————————

As skin slapped against skin, both the young ones' moans drowning each others out until the room vibrated  with the screams they voiced. The smell of lust filled the air as Jake's lips brushed Y/n's."You are beautiful, Cara Mia." Y/N's swollen lips matched the state of her chest, hickeys and bites all over them. She tried to utter words, but the only thing that could come out her mouth was "Fuck." And she took advantage of her limited vocabulary. "I promise you everything Marchioness. I shall like to see you again, dearest?" "Same place on Wednesday."  "Of course." And they continued to hold onto one another, kisses being exchanged and skin sliding and colliding. Their beaded sweat and pleasured moans masked the truth, one they weren't ready to unravel just yet: I love you, Cara Mia.     I love you, meine Liebe.