Argument one shot

(Fluff and a little spicy version)

(Sunghoon)

Me and Sunghoon had just had an argument. I thought we would be the last couple to have the "too clingy" fight, but Sunghoon didn't seem too pleased with my yearning touches today. He screamed at me and scolded me firmly at some point. It was scary, don't get me wrong, but it was kinda hot too...no, no! He was being a rude, obnoxious bitch. A hot one. Ugh, get a grip girl. 

I heard a knock at the door. "Can I come in?" I didn't respond. He walked in anyways. I decided to wipe at my dry cheeks and tearless eyes, sniffling and choking back non-real sobs. "Baby..." He sat down at the edge of the bed where I lay. He rubbed my feet under the duvet, trying to make eye contact with me. "You know I love you, baby."

"Whatever", I whispered to myself. Yes, I was in heat when we argued, but I was still pissed. I pulled back my feet from his hands and moved further away from him on the bed. "I'm sorry, love. I had a bad day at work. A really bad one. I just wasn't in the mood to be all affectionate and stuff. But, still, that isn't  an excuse at all. I was insensitive and arrogant. Seriously. I'm sorry." I shook my head. "Not enough."

I heard him sigh and shrug off his jacket. His knee dipped a small dent into the duvet, before he was right next to me, spooning my waist. He kissed the back of my neck. "Every time I go to bed, all I see is you Y/n. Every time I see anything at all, it reminds me of you. Every scent, every sight, every feeling and every sweet taste reminds me and fills me with memories of you and your beautiful face. Every time you hug me I get butterflies, every time you kiss me I melt into your lips, every time you look at me I lose my breath, every time you make love to me I-I can't form the words in my mouth, love. Imagine how painful it is to see you like this; all mad and mopey. Imagine how disgusted I am with myself to have hurt you so much." I didn't say anything. "Turn around, baby. Please." I gave him that much and turned.

He looked into my eyes and reached to cup my hands. "Slap me baby, hit me." He let go of my hands, waiting for me to do exactly that, but I couldn't. "Kick me, choke me, punch me, cuss me out, step on me, anything, baby! He breathed in my scent. "Hate me, abuse me, fuck me, wait n-no." His cheeks were immediately red. I chuckled softly. "I guess...forgive you." Sunghoon smiled and hugged me tight, snuggling into the crook of my neck.

We continued to stay in the same position until he spoke. "I wasn't lying, baby. Let's do it. Let's have some fun." He hovered over me slightly, knees on each side of me. "But, Hoon-" His lips kissed mine, arms circling my waist. "Uhuh, you need to be a good girl now. I poured my heart out to you and told you how much I love you." He trailed kisses along me collarbone. "So now...show me how much you love me."

(Apologies for the crappy writing)