Forbidden love (Pt 2/maknae line)

(I tried to make this a little less '😭😢🤬👹☠️🙀😪' than the hyung line and a lil more spicy)

Sunoo: (guys, the way I couldn't stop writing for this one😭)

"What do you think? I made a paper star!" Sunoo's eyes laid on my crumpled and twisted creation. "It's lovely, sweetheart." I smiled and thanked him with a kiss. "We should get back to the hospital. You need to take your medicine." I frowned. "I don't really wanna. Let's watch the stars for a little bit longer, okay? I want to watch them as much as I can. As long as a can." Sunoo shook his head. "Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you want to get better, you'll have to get back to your room." I clung onto Sunoo's arm. "Ugh, come on. Just a few more minutes. It was so romantic just a second ago." He shrugged my arm off and stood up. "Let's go. I don't want to have to take care of a child. Now, be mature and let's go. Remember: you need medicine to get bett-" "I'm never getting better and you fucking know that!" I finally snapped. Tears rolled down my eyes, rage coursing through every bone in my body. I was diagnosed with a kidney disease at 17. It'd been years since I looked up at the stars with so much emotion, so much realisation. This could be the last time I could gaze at them ever again. Sunoo had been my boyfriend for a year now, and he knew I was slowly dying. He knew there was no point in us being together, but...love's a fickle thing, no? He was sick too when we first met, and we thought maybe we could have a little fling to get out minds off our illness. But we didn't intend on loving each other, being so deeply infatuated. And it hurt. "I'm dying, Sunoo! Dying! I just want to spend my last few breaths happily, not in a sad room, taking pill after pill, drowning in an ocean of pity and misery. I want adventure, thrill, romance. Damn it, I want to lose my virginity! But, no, I get scolded at all the time to sleep and rest until I get better! There is no more hope for me. None." Sunoo's eyes were shiney with tears. "You won't die. You can't, I demand it!" I chuckled. "I'm sorry, but you and I both know how this goes. I just want to be happy." I sighed. "We shouldn't  have dated, we're not meant to be. Hell, this might be hard for me, but what about you? You should find a healthy, active girl who doesn't have illnesses and sickness." Sunoo smiled sadly. "Sunshine, I wouldn't trade decades of years with anyone else for this past year with you. I'm happy with what I have and that's you." His thumb played with the waistband of my pants. "You want to lose your virginity? I think I can help with that." I whimpered into his shoulder."I also want a pony!" Sunoo laughed lightly. "Then I'll buy you a whole damn farm of them. But for now, let's focus on the present. What we have right now. Each other. Just lie down here and let me love you, okay?" I nodded. "I love you, Sunshine."  "I love you too."

Jungwon

"Well, what is it?" Mr. Yang' adjusted his glasses, taking a look at a piece of paper. "Well, Miss Y/n, it looks to me like your son...is a genius." I arched a brow. "I'm aware." He sat down is his chair and clasped his hands together in front of him. "Miss Y/n, your son is seven and can do multiplication sums that is grade three level. His English teacher says that he can spell words that even we could struggle with, his knowledge on geography and maps is just magnificent, and he has a knack for problem solving and puzzles. 500 piece-puzzles, ma'am." I gave him a bemused look. "Well, that would probably come from his father. He's a natural at anything academic-wise, so..." Mr. Yang looked at me. "Where is your husband, by the way? I had called for the both of you." I looked down at my rockless finger. "Not around. He, um, is betrothed to another and not in my child's life anymore. I prefer it that way, though, so it's fine." Mr. Yang tensed. "You told me you had to leave early last Saturday because your significant other was waiting for you." Memories flashed back to our previous hook-up session. "Well, I was in a hurry to leave before I made any further foolish choices. You're my son's teacher. Heaven forbid that we sleep together again." He straightened his jersey. "Y/n, love, what is so wrong about it? If you want me...you can gladly have me. Your son won't be affected by anything he doesn't know about. And if you're willing to take this any further, then...maybe I could be in his life, because the truth is, Y/n, that I like you, and you like me too." I froze. That was...a lot. It was all true, but still a bit much. "Yes, but, why did you—of all people— have to be my sons teacher?" I frowned and sighed as Jungwon stood to pick me up. "Because, there's a thrill in having things you're not allowed to." "What are you doing?" Placing me down on his desk, he whispered something into my ear. "I know technically I could get fired for screwing my students mother, but I can't help it. You're just too perfect." He kissed my ear. "May I?" I nodded. And he started unbuttoning my blouse.

Niki:

Click, click, click. Flash, flash, click, flash, click. "Finally, I'm home!" I peeked from the couch to see an exhausted Niki making his way towards me. His face was covered with a mask, sunglasses still on and cap covering most of his face. "Did those sasaengs (paparazzi) find you again?" He nodded. "Soon enough, they'll find out where I live, and maybe even our relationship." I sighed. "And you'd lose your job." He turned towards me with an apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry, baby. I don't want this to be our life either, but you know how this shit ends up going. I don't want to be forced to leave you. If people found out about you, there's no way you'd be safe." He cupped my face in his hands, and I leaned against his touch. "But it's wrong. So wrong. I don't- I can't- it's really hard! How much longer do I have to wait, baby? When will they be okay with it?" Nike sniffed. "I don't know, love, I'm sorry." He placed a kiss on my forehead and signalled me to sit on his lap. "I could make it up to you. We could have some ice  cream." I shook my head. "Play a game together." "Not interested." He sighed. "What do you want?" I shrugged. His lips pulled into a tight smile. "Well, I might have an idea." He whipped out his phone and went to his camera app. He snapped a photo of...our shoes? "Why did you-" he shushed me and carried on. "Done." He had posted it on instagram. "You posted me?!" Yes, it wasn't anything official, and no one would suspect it was me or even a girl for that matter, but it was a step. "Yup."I kissed his lips harshly, really trying to emphasise my gratitude. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Holding my hips in place, he asked for another kiss. And I gladly gave it to him. "Mmm, and do you think you could do that one more time. But not on my lips...somewhere else."