Sunghoon oneshot (fluff but also🌶️)

(Prompt: you and Sunghoon had a sexual awakening)

________________________________________________________________________________

I huffed in exhaustion. Sunghoon's hand still held my thigh in the air, his body still pressed against mine, and face in the crook of my neck. Despite losing my virginity a while ago, I felt completely reborn, like sex couldn't be described in words with the way I felt. What happened? I assumed Sunghoon felt the same way as he shuddered in pleasure as my back slightly arched. Minutes passed but all we could do was soak in the feeling of welcomed delirium. "Did you..." I shyly gnawed at my lip. "...feel that?" Sunghoon slowly lifted his head to make eye contact. "I was hoping you'd say that." So I wasn't crazy

Normally during aftercare, Sunghoon would go search for a towel so that I could clean myself, and a hair tie to braid my hair as we cuddled, but this time it was as if he barely had the strength to embrace me. He fell on his back into the plush mattress beside me. "What was that?"I was faced with the dilemma of either ranting on about the ways he made me feel in detail, or reply with a flavourless option. I chose the latter. "I'm not quite sure. Sex...?" I turned to face Sunghoon, too bewildered to mind my chest spilling forward in front of his face, which was in no way appropriate. And now Sunghoon found something to ogle. "I think...we've been doing it wrong until now", he chuckled.

We hashed over the events of our session. It was all quite normal. kisses, oral, kisses, oral, hickeys, straight to it. So, what was- Well shit. "Baby, don't get mad. I might have put viagra in that coke you bought yesterday. I was horny, and I had it but...you hadn't drank it last night. You didn't have it today, right?" His eyes widened. "Woman, I downed that bottle!"That explained Sunghoon's desperate touch and animalistic behaviours. "It was supposed to be a funny prank."

Sunghoon didn't look mad, but I felt bad. I also felt a little disappointed that it was just the effect of the viagra. "Baby, seriously? But why my cherry coke? That's my favourite flavour." My brows furrowed. "Cherry? What cherry coke?" Sunghoon sat up. "You know, the magenta pinkish coloured can with Coke written on it." I shook my head. "I put the viagra in a Sugar Free Coke, not cherry."

Okay, this was getting a lil awkward. "So...what just happened tonight was just purely...us?" Heat rose to my face. "I think so." Sunghoon seemed proud, excited even. "Well, then, c'mere love. Let me feel you." Huh? Again? "I can't risk another round. I'll wither away." Sunghoon chuckled. "Oh, no baby, I wanted cuddles." He pulled me close, licking up my neck. "But, if you think you could hold on a little longer...?" I sighed in fake annoyance. "I guess. Now, come and kiss me."