aftercare with them

(Okay, I know ur reading this and you're like "OMG WTF???!! YOU'RE BACK???", and yes, that I am. But...let's clarify a few things. )

(1. I won't be able to post as frequently as you would expect of me)

(2. I'm running out of ideas, so I'll need a few requests)

(3. my posts might seem shorter/ less lengthy)

(Some news: GUYSSS, I GOT NOMINATED FOR THE ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP ALONG WITH 4 OTHER PEOPLE, JUST GOTTA DO BETTER THAN THEM IN SCHOOL AND IM SET!!!!!!!😍...oh, btw I missed you)

Heeseung:

Heeseung's body went limp on top of yours as you had both finished an inexcusably perfect night together. He kissed you neck, pressing his cheek on yours. "You're okay?" "Yeah, I'm okay." After much procrastination, he stood up to go into the bathroom. He came back out a bit later, with a damp towel and one of his oversized t-shirts. "For my angel." He then pulled you in for a sweet kiss, holding you in his arms. "Baby, I'm sorry if I made you sore or anything. I'll kiss it better for you in the morning." You rolled your eyes and sunk further into his body, letting him  cling onto your bare thighs. "Good night then." "Good night sweetheart."

Sunghoon:

His cheeks were a heavy tint of liquorish red as he turned his face away from you. "can you please...look away." You cooperated and looked to the wall. He got up from bed, pulled on his boxers and walked into the bathroom. He then came back out with a towel and a hair tie. "C'mere, Y/n." You held the sheets up to your chest, shyly scooting closer to him. "Do you want me to clean your..." You shook your head and thanked him, embarrassed. You hesitantly cleaned yourself up under the covers as he braided your hair. "Thank you...I had a lot of fun." "Thank you, too." He grinned cutely before leaning towards you to tie up your long braid and giving you a kiss. "Good night, princess."

Jake:

Sweat beaded down your face as you struggled to catch your breath. Your face was buried into the pillow, body now shaking from shock. "Relax, Love. I'll get you something to wear." You shook your head, waving off his statement. "I can get something myself." Jake's hand moved to slightly grope your chest, shaking his head into the crook of your neck. "No, rest. I must have took up all of your energy." He reached for his drawer, taking out a chocolate bar. "For you. Eat." You sat up, the sheets barely covering anything. "You wanna change of clothes or...?" You stared down at your fully exposed thighs and half-covered chest. "Sorry, I-" "No, baby, I like what you have going on over here." You blushed, laying your head on his shoulder. "I love you, baby, all of you. Sleep well, angel."

Jungwon:

He immediately held your face in his hands, asking you question after question. "Are you hurt? Was I too rough? Should I get you something? Baby, I'm so-" "Shh! I'm okay, great actually, if anything." He immediately swiped on his boxers and ran to get you some PJ's, water and some lotion to massage your thighs. "Mmmm, baby~~" He blushed at your small moan, making him shy. "What? Why'd you stop?" He waved you off, and moved up to kiss you slightly. "actually, I just realised that im not that tired." He kissed your neck. "So, let's have some fun?"

Sunoo:

He pulled you close to him, holding you in his arms. You kissed him as he swayed you from side to side. "Well done, baby, you did so good. Youre a natural." You blushed. "Stawwwp."He kissed your chest and pulled you even closer. "You wanna clean up?" You shook your head. "No, I just wanna sleep here and watch TV with you." "Then that is what we'll do." He pulled you onto his lap and kissed you softly, before turning on the TV. 

Jay:

Roses, champagne, chocolate, bubblebath, all of it. He carried you from the bed into the bath, kissing you as he placed you down. "Jay~~~my thighs are aching." He pouted, kissing your forehead. "Sorry, baby. I can...get ahead of myself." He was about to leave but you begged him to stay. "Actually, I was hoping you would stay." "Stay?" You seductively leaned on your side over the bath. "Yeah, stay." He smirked and leaned against the wall. " You naughty girl", he said before  getting into the bath with you.

(SOrry, my battery was 7 percent when I started this, had to rush)