Q&A!!

-Heeseung: "Hey, guys! A/n (author's name) decided she need to get to know her pookilicious bbgs better, so it's time to ask you some questions!"

Jungwon- "what's your favourite colour?"  -"A/N's is brown!"

Jake- "who's a random person you don't really know that you find hot?" -"A/N's is Michal Mrazik!"

Sunoo- "Hey sunshine, fave song from Enhypen's new comeback." -"A/N has no idea (picky mf)"

Jay- "hey baby. I missed you. Come sit on my lap, hmm? Oh, I'm supposed to ask questions, Ah okay! Who's your bias, ma?" -"A/N's is Jake and Jungwon (bias wrecker is dependant on her mood)"

Niki- "If you could see one more place before you die, where would it be.?" -"A/N would like to see the sea of stars in the Maldives."

Sunghoon- "One more question, Babe. How are you today?" -"A/N is in shambles due to Enhypen's new comeback."

A/n- "Okay, I promise, last question: what's your fave chapter out of my whole series so far?" -"I feel like all of mine lowk suck dictionary😀"

A/N: hey, guys! I just want you to know how perfect you are. You're amazing and perfect in every single way. You have the most perfect eyes that I could get lost in, the most beautiful nose, cutest and most kissable lips, and a GORGEOUS smile. Your body-wow. I love it. I'm just absolutely in love!! You have it going on girl😍. Your heart is just as beautiful. Your personality, your kindness and your beliefs are special and suited perfectly just for you. Your opinion matters. You matter. If it's not easy for you right now, tell me what's going on in the comments and I'll pray for you if you'd like, or I'll try give you some advice. If you just want me to listen, that's okay. You are too special to be insecure or sad. I mean-look at you, babes. What are you insecure about? And what makes other people better than you? Everyone has their own standards, don't live up to society's. Be kind, be confident, have fun, try do your best, be you, and always remember that I'm here to give you a virtual hug 🫂. I love you, okay? You are just so special and perfect in your own way. My beautiful angels🥰. Wake up and smile, go to bed and smile. Just try your best to be happy.

Enhypen: That's it, bye Love❤️