Jay one shot (fluff)

(Prompt: drunk husband forgets you're his wife)

________________________________________________________________________________

"Jay, could you at least try to walk?" I hauled Jay into our house--with much struggle-- and pushed him onto the couch. Swirls of pinkish-red tinted his slim cheeks and pointed ears. "Jay, I need you to stay with me here. You can't fall asleep before you take a bath." His lids were heavy, yet he managed to slightly squint them open, slurring words before speaking clearly, "who are you?" I rolled my eyes. "Come on, big guy, let's go upstairs." I clasped onto his arm to lift him up, but he yanked it back. "Unhand me, woman! Now, tell me who you are and why you're in my house!"

This is bullshit. "I am your wife, Jay." He contemplated, letting my statement bob around in his mind. "No, you are not my wife. My wife is nice to me, but you're a meanie." I swear two-year olds make more formidable foes than him. "I'm sorry for being...a meanie. But I promise I am your wife." "Lies!" He pointed his index finger at my face. "You dare lie to me? Don't you know who I am? Bring me Y/n at once! She must be so cold without anyone else to grope her." Was he serious? I had to play along. It was the only way this would work. "Yes, you're right. I'm Y/n's friend, and she instructed me to come here and take care of you. Now, it's time for a bath." 

____________

"Y/n's friend!" I rushed into the bathroom to see Jay in the bathtub, all annoyed and confused. "Yes?" He threw a bottle of shampoo on the floor. "You need to wash my hair. The shampoo is burning my hands. I think someone's trying to poison me." I sighed and brought a stool to sit at the edge of the bath. Slowly running my hands through his hair, he started off a conversation. "Y/n, she's fucking perfect", He slurred. "I can't believe...I-I don't even know what to say. She's...ugh" Heat rose to my cheeks. 

He rested one arm on the rim of the tub. "She reminds me of a manatee kinda, y'know? There's just no way that she can be mean. Doesn't have a single toxic bone in her body." He glanced up at me. "Your hands feel like hers. Like home." He was so cute sometimes. "You must really like her, huh?" He chuckled. "Like her? I would carve her name into every bone on my body if that action didn't show insanity. I would drown into her scent, melt against her skin, taste every juice and dribble that made up her entire existence. I love her. Absolutely love her." He closed his eyes again, getting lost in a slur of murmurs and unfinished mumbles.

____________

"It's time to rest, Jay." He refused to get some shuteye, which prevented me from doing the same. "I need to cuddle." Grunting softly, I turned to embrace him. "You smell like Y/n. Hell, you even look like here and you-Wait!" Finally, he recognised me. "You must be her long lost twin!" Close enough, I guess. "Or maybe...youre actually Y/n...?" I fought the urge to scream "I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT LIL BRO!" and instead nodded my head. "Look who's my smart boy."

He smiled and snuggled into the dip of my breasts. "Good. I think--no, you are--the best girlfriend ever." I stifled a laugh. "You mean 'wife'. I'm your wife." Jay cutely gasped. "Really? That's so cool." His nose traced circles on my collarbone. "Does that mean..." he blushed like a child. "We make love?", he whispered. "We do. Quite a good lot of it." He smiled to himself as he tugged onto my shirt. "Good. And you enjoy it I'm sure." I hummed a yes. "Well then, I guess that's all I needed to know. Good night, my Y/n." I whispered a soft goodnight against his lips, slowly shutting my eyes too.

(I farted under the covers of my bed three times in a row and am pretty sure I created a nuclear bomb singlehandedly)