A day out!

The noise of radio static hit you ears as you remained chained to the floor in your mind, except one chain had finally fell off.

"Alastor, is that you?" You asked out. Instead of just voice calling back, he appeared in front of you

"One of your chains is gone?" He asked, standing her up

"Yes, whenever you ran through those memories like I told you, one of these snapped. I've been alive for so long it would take years to run through my mind like a really long movie."

"Well in your memory, it talked about how you had re fall in love with someone you loved in your past. Who is that dear? They assume it's me but I don't want to put my ego out there if that's the case" he laughed

"It is you, actually." You blushed "I've grown quite fond of you. However current me thinks you're a scary creep"

"Hmm I see. Well even if takes the rest of my life as an overlord, I will get you back, my little fawn"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in a daze, unable to really get yourself up. You know you're going to have to deal with that radio fellow all day. His smile is just uncomfortable. Who the fuck smiles that much. Really.

Finally able to get yourself out of bed, you hear a knock on the door.

"Darling, I've brought breakfast for you" it's Alastor. You drug your feet to the door, your ears laid flattened on your head as you opened it, looking up at the tall demon holding a plate.

"Y-you can come in if you'd like" you shuffled away from the door and back onto your bed.

He walked in, placing some grilled tuna on the bed next to you. The smell made your ears fling up

"I assumed with your new look dear, your diet might've changed so I did some research and thought this might meet your fancy" he tilted his head slightly.

You took a bite, it was the BEST fucking dish you've ever tasted. Better than the salty cashews you were used to. "This is incredible!" You purred to him.

"Splendid. A good breakfast to start a fun day!" He sat at the desk next to your bed.

"Fun day?" You asked curiously

"Well today dear. I'm going to take you out. Give you a real tour of pride. Thought we might stop by Rosie for lunch, take you to a show and then to end the day at the park."

You looked up at him a little nervous "but are you afraid of what might be outside?"

"Nonsense dear. Nobody messes with the radio demon" his eyes turned into radio dials. You looked at him in fear and backed away into the corner. Your hair is a wreck and you were wearing a big t shirt

"First we need to get you all dress and ready" he snapped his fingers. Placing you in a black knee length dress with white ruffles on the seams of the dress. Her hair was half up, half down with a white ribbon and to finish it up with black flats. The fear in her eyes turned into awe seeing how cleaned up she looked.

"How did you do that!" You exclaimed.

"Just a little trick I was taught from a close friends. No need to be afraid of me, if I wanted to hurt you here, I would've done so already" his smile turned sinister "but for now dear, are you ready" he held out his hand.

You grabbed it cautiously, standing up. Wrapping your arm around his, he guided you down the steps and outside the hotel. You looked at him. He might be creepy, but he is a gentleman