Plans

"So she does have feelings for you" Angel looked over to Alastor. Shaping two fingers into a 'v' shape and stuck his tongue in between it "so you could been tapping that the whole time"

Alastor laughed "already have haha"

They all looked shocked by his statement.

"Wow alright then I got nothin."

"Y/n mentioned that Josie, his wife, worked owned a shop in hell. Maybe that's the cure. He hasn't seen her since he turned. What if love prevails?" Charlie smiled "ooo ooo ooo what if we convince her to come to earth, when he gets back from the trip in 2 days, show him her. Maybe something might happen?"

"You're forgetting the big point. Fuckface is obsessed with y/n. You really think heaven would have a way to break it through love?" Husk grunted

"I don't know. We can always try though. Most of his potions were reversed by some sort of love. What if this is the same kinda thing?"

"Sounds like bullshit to me"

"I don't always admit it but Charlie might be right. I think we should at least try it out but how can we convince her to come with us" Alastor spoke up

"You can't just make her?"

"Oh I definitely can" Alastor smirked.

You sat up from the bed "I could always use the male disguise to greet her. Then convince her to talk to me"

"You remember yourself?" They all seemed to ask in unison

"No. Not really. I can also see the memories too plus there is a voice talking to me right now so I'm just kinda repeating back what she is saying"

"A voice?" Alastor asked leaning in close "y/n?"

"She said yes. She said her arm is free and it gave her capability to talk to now. I'm definitely freaking out but she told me to stay calm"

"How long could you hear us"

"The entire time"

"Oh well let's head over to the coffee shop. We just need ya to change up"

"She can't. Well she can but she doesn't know how if she doesn't have control of her body"

Alastor sighed "well y/n you'll just have to be honest."

You sighed. Knowing the time was going to come but you had to do it. "What if it doesn't work out in the end?"

"Your father and I have other plans" he smirked

"Let's get going then" the whole group made their exit and back to the pride ring.