Dreams

—————————-y/n POV———————-

My ankles and wrists were connected to chains on the floor. When I looked around me, I was surrounded by mirrors. My looks were different than I remember. My hair was h/l h/c. My eyes were e/c. (Rip to those who have brown curly long hair and blue eyes. You can always change it up to the look I started you off with)

On my back was a pair of black wings with red tips. Strange. I stood up from the ground.

"Hello y/n" a voiced called out drowned in radio static

"Alastor?! Where are you" you looked around frantically but unable to find him. You couldn't understand why you were so concerned on where he was

"My dear, I'm just a voice, for now"

"What's going on? I'm scared. Please help me"

"Y/n. This is your sub conscious in a dream."

"And?"

"Do you remember what happened to you? How you were forced by his hand to lose your memory"

"No. I don't." Suddenly memories fell into your hands. Memories of Alastor and the hotel. Ethan coming into town, him forcing you to leave with black mail. Remembering how he threatened Adrian's life. The little boy you wanted to be safe. When you got to the first location Ethan brought to you, you found Adrian's lifeless body. He didn't believe you'd go with him and killed him before your arrival.

You remember trying to fight Ethan and escaping but you couldn't. He placed you in an area where your powers wouldn't work. The beatings. Oh the beatings. Being force fed random liquids. Slowly losing pieces of you before you became beck. His perfect woman.

"I do" you hitched your breath. Tears falling from your face

"It's okay darling. You're back in hell now. You won't remember this when you wake up but I will be visiting you every night to find a way to bring you back to the surface"

"What if we can't"

"Then, darling, we start anew"

————back to the real world————

I woke up in a daze. I realized I was in bed. It really was a dream after all. Coming to, where the fuck is my house? Where the fuck am I? The fuck is going on? I didn't take any drugs did I? Was I kidnapped? Ethan said he'd keep me safe but I'm out of the chains. They found me. I'm going to die.

I sat up, and took a look at my surroundings. Book shelves, everywhere, they all had dates. I stood up and walked over to one curious to know what they had in store.

Picking up a book, it just read "hazbin hotel"