Dreams and ideas

————————-y/ns POV————————

Once again I'm chained to the floor. However instead of mirrors, it's just bookshelves around me. In the corner I see a long shadow reading one of the books.

"Ah I was waiting for you" static entered my ears

"Not funny" I said back to Alastor. "Have y'all found anything new"

"King of hell said he's got nothing so far. Not much help to begin with. Your father has your vessel reading your books to see if that jogs anything"

"Hmm" I stood up "I have an idea"

"What's that dear"

"One of my books should have recipes"

"And?"

"One of the recipes ables you to access my memories like a movie"

"How will that help?"

"I know Ethan has made that potion in front of me before. I'm thinking that one of my memories with him talks about the pros and cons plus the antidote."

"You don't remember it from the top of your head?"

"Alastor. I've been alive for 426 years. I've known Ethan since I was 14"

"Didn't you tell me a different age before hand darling?"

"Yes" I looked down remembering how he was before he became some kind of obsessed freak "it was before he was different"

"Different?"

"You'll understand when you look into my memories why I don't want to kill him" I said sternly

"I see. Tell me y/n. Did you love him?" Alastor asked me with a grin a little less convincing than normal.

"Yes I did. I still do. Not in a romance sense though. He was my family I made if that makes sense"

"Hmm" his smile seemed normal again "do you know which one has the recipes for your potions?"

"So it's going to sound goofy but I have a specific one for Ethan. It's in my book labeled 'oddly specific recipes for different things' it's on the second shelf to the left. The one you're looking is just titled eytan studies"

"It can be a little difficult to find the ingredients but ask my dad to go to my work space in greed. It should have them in there minus the blood of a virgin. You need to get a little vile of it. I'd offer mine but you know why we can't do that" I glared at him. He just laughed.

"That would be pretty easy to get darling. No problem at all but it seems we are about to run out of time"

"In order for it to work. You'd have to get my vessel to drink it. It will activate in my system two hours before hand. It won't play every single moment. Just important memories I have in store. I have one more question to ask you before you leave again"

"Anything for you"

"How's everyone doing? Charlie, Angel, husk?"

Before he could speak, everything disappeared and I was just sitting in darkness.

————————Alastor POV———————

I stood up from the chair in y/ns room and headed over to the bookshelf we talked about in her dream. Grabbing the book and placing it under my arm, I walked over to her. Just watching her peacefully sleep made my smile grow wider. I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the head. She stirred then started to...purr? I tilt my head at this noise before shrugging and walking out.

Humming I take a look at different recipes.

"Wow, these are oddly specific" I mumbled   

"What are?" I heard her father ask while standing behind me.

"These recipes she has. In her subconscious she let me know to check out this book. She believes that if we use one of these it could give us the answer"

"Which one?"

"Going through her memories with Ethan. Seeing if they spoke about it before"

Her father looked a little uncomfortable about the idea of going through her memories with Ethan. As if he's hiding something.

"She said it plays important memories like a movie in her eyes."

"How does it work?"

"We need to follow the recipe and create it. Then her vessel drinks it, we wait two hours and it should project through her like a movie"

"Where do we find the ingredients?"

"I'll make a list. You go to her workshop in greed to get it"

"I expect that list tonight"

"No problem sir" I nodded at him and walked back to the room he had me staying in.

Pulling out a pen and paper, I began to write a list for ingredients for 3 different potions. One being Ethan. Another being myself and the last being Charlie's. Might as well see what she wanted to remember.

An hour later I slid the note on his desk before walking to get some sleep myself. I have to leave wrath tomorrow to run a few errands but when I come back, we can start cooking