Your life story

You opened up to skim through it. It was in your handwriting. You began to aggressively go through a handful of the books. All in your handwriting dating back 400 YEARS. You began to panic. Crying, you looked at yourself in the mirror. Your hair, eyes, skin all of it changed. You noticed two ears on your head that were folded back in fear.

Knock. Knock. Knock. You heard the door. Slowly approaching, you turned the knob and cracked the door. Looking up, you see the same red demon that keeps trying to talk to you. He looks down at you with that creepy grin

"This isn't a dream, isnt it" you said quietly to him, your ears still folded back

He leaned down towards you "nope. May I come in darling"

You opened the door for him, letting him in. He waltzed in before turning to you placing his arms behind his back

"So if this isn't a dream then where am I"

"In hell of course haha"

"That's not funny"

"Who's joking?" He asked a little confused.

"So I'm in hell? Did I die?"

"No."

"If I didn't die then why am I here?"

"Because dear," he began to explain your life story with him involved. He definitely made it seem like he was quite the catch. You took a good look at him. He is good looking in a creepy way like a serial killer who doesn't brush his teeth kinda way.

"So you're saying I'm some demon princess who was forced into a relationship by some creepy vampire who believes I'm his soulmate. Black mailed me over a child I saved in world war 2 from dying. He then proceeded to curse me by hiding who I am. Apparently you and I were very close friends who did some sort of blood ritual to increase your power by biting into my inner thigh and drinking my 'royal' blood."

"Precisely my dear"

"You're lying"

"I do lie but not to you" he smirked

"Yes you are. My name is Beck. I am from Colorado. My family was killed when I was younger, Ethan saved me when I was trying to escape a sex trafficker. I'm only 19 years old. There is no way I'm over 80 years old"

"You're 426"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are" a gentleman with brown dusty hair said while leaning against the doorframe. He still looked human. Everyone but you realized it was to not scare you on his real form. "You are my daughter"

"I have no family. It makes no sense"

"For now it makes no sense, moonpie" he said walking over to you.

Your ears perked up at the word 'moonpie' you couldn't understand why that sounded so familiar.

Alastor took notice of this and his grin was dazzling.

"We have Lucifer coming down in about an hour to look at this. Alastor, I wish not to deal with what I dealt with last time with you testing the king of hells patience. I need you to leave. "

Alastor stood up and started to walk out the door. He glanced back at you then your "father"

The blue eyed man placed a hand on his shoulder "don't worry son, we will find out an answer"