Chapter 42

Ryder

I waited at the top of the stairs as I watched Olivia crawl up them she was so damn beautiful and her loyalty to me made he love her that much more. I opened the purple room and she crawled inside and to the corner where she waits for instruction. She was perfect and I went to gather supplies. She was going to get a little bit of pleasure pain, I wanted to try something new with her but it was still a punishment. This was going to really test her ability to hold an orgasm and if she succeeded then I would let her off the hook with the other 2 punishments. If she failed well then, I get creative, I guess. "Come to the center kitten" I said as she crawled over, "you will sit on this, and every time you feel the need to orgasm you will press this button. I will be watching you. If you cum even once while we do this kitten there will be consequences, do you understand?" I said, "yes master" she replied sitting down on the sybian, it wasn't going to be easy for her and I knew that. I know how hard it is to hold orgasm's back and I knew this would push her past her limit. I had it set for 1 hour, "Kitten you have 1 hour, and if you cum at all I will punish you tonight. If you are a good girl and hold them back I will reward you understood" I said. "Yes master" she replied I could see the look of concern on her face but it wasn't meant to be bad. I turned the sybian on and handed her the remote, this was going to help me determine when she was close, "remember to press the button if you are going to cum" I said as I watched her squirm in position. The sybian did everything and it was a very powerful machine, I could tell she was feeling it already, with her being pregnant her sex drive was also heightened. 

I noticed the light, and turned the machine off, "good girl, that was only 8 minutes though kitten, you have a long ways to go" I said turning it on again. She screamed as I changed the setting a little bit making it vibrate more but also spin inside her. As she was screaming I grabbed a pleasure whip and started hitting her, "arms behind your back and sit up a little for me" I said, she did this but I knew it only made it harder for her. I hit her once and saw the lights, I laughed as I turned it off, "Head up and back kitten" I said as she looked up to the ceiling, I smacked her a few times before turning the sybian back on. This time it was shaking her and her entire body was involved, the screams coming out of her was music to my ears. I knew the sybian was going crazy inside her but I was impressed she was doing well, it was fucking her so hard right now her entire body was shaking, I slapped her breasts as she bounced up and down. This only made her scream more as the light came on again. She was breathing hard and I could tell how frustrated she was getting, and how wet she was as her cum was dripping on the floor. I knew her holding back was making her desperate, I gave her a few seconds to gather her composure. I wanted her to succeed so badly, "you are doing amazing kitten, I know its frustrating, but only a little longer" I said and she nodded. I could tell she was tired, and she was halfway through this as I turned it on again. I had it on light for now as I didn't need her to fail on me, at this point I knew how hard it was for her to hold back. She made it the hour and her desperation for an orgasm was insane I could see it all of her face.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed, I kissed her, "I am going to fuck you now kitten" I said and she smiled. I felt her wrap her legs around me as I pushed my cock into her very wet pussy, I knew she would cum quickly she was very desperate, "you can cum kitten" I said feeling her desperation already. I felt her tense and cum hard and she screamed scratching her nails into my back getting me to groan. I loved this woman so much and it grew more and more every day. I felt her orgasm a few more times before I released inside her. I kissed her and I could tell how tired she was. "Think you can have a quick shower before bed?" I asked her and she nodded, she was tired. I ended up having to do most of the work in the shower as I made sure she was clean and not sticky. I carried her to bed and kissed her tucking her in, I did have a few things to take care of before heading to bed myself. I headed downstairs and called Drew, I wanted to do another show with her. "Hello" he answered, "hey think we could do a show Saturday?" I asked, "absolutely I will set it up for you. Anything specific?" he asked, "everything, I have a feeling things will be hard this week" I said. "Gotcha, and I have a request from a new member the email said you referred them?" Drew said, "I didn't think he would do it; I mean is it, Parker?" I asked, "it is and his girl, but I am not sure what to expect" he said. "They are very new to the whole thing I think them seeing a show would be good for them, charge their fee to my card too" I said. "Alright, do you want it to be your show?" I asked, "I am not sure I mean I would need to talk to Olivia she doesn't want Lily to know" I said. "Well she is bound to find out" Drew said, "I know I will see what I can do" I said, "Alright, talk to you later" Drew said as he hung up. I didn't know how Olivia would feel about Lily watching us in a show. I did know thought that her seeing it would help her decide. I went to talk to Parker, "hey so I spoke to Drew" I said, "oh man" Parker said, "its fine its cool you want to learn, I am doing a show with Olivia on Saturday, and if you want to watch that is fine. I paid for your membership" I said. "Ryder I am not sure how she feels about it all yet, or how I feel for that matter" he said, "take the time to figure it out, Drew or I will answer questions" I said. "Thanks but how does Olivia feel about all of it? I mean I know she doesn't want Lily to know" he said. "I will need to figure it out, I am going to talk to her about it" I said. Parker nodded, and I headed back upstairs I made sure everything was ready for work in the morning and went upstairs to my wife.