Chapter 38

Olivia

Ryder was not playing fair today he leaves me breathless with all this pleasure and then he takes me on his desk and refuses me another orgasm. I mean I get it he keeps telling me he is in charge, now he is ignoring me and working again. I want to so badly to just break rules and touch him but I can't. Being his slave is so much harder than being his submissive, plus his punishments were getting more intense. I love him so much but right now this here was complete torture. "Problem kitten?" he asked me making me jump a little, "no master" I said, I knew if I complained even once I would get punished. Being at work with him was supposed to be fun but it was more torture on my part. "You seem tense kitten something wrong?" he asked me, "no master" I said, "you are not telling me something and it is killing me" he said as he walked up to me and pushed me against a wall. He kissed me with so much feeling it was literally torture not to grab him and pull him closer. "You are at least following rules today, I give you that but I need you to tell me what is bothering you" he said, "nothing sir you are just making things way more intense. I am literally so horny for you and it is killing me" I said. "Hmm well I can help with that kitten bend over" Ryder said and I did as he instructed, "grab your ankles kitten and don't move" he said. He pushed himself into me so damn hard I almost fell on my face, it was literally insane. He was holding me around the hips and grinding so hard I couldn't breathe. "Olivia if you hold your breath I will lock you in the red room tonight" he said, I took a breath and moaned it was literally so hard not to scream. I felt everything in that moment and I was ready to explode, "cum kitten" he said and I literally unraveled right there it was a long overdue orgasm and it took over my entire body. He covered my mouth with his hand as if he knew I would scream out and when he came he turned me towards him and kissed me so hard.

"You are so fucking beautiful" he said and I couldn't help it I pulled him towards me and kissed him back. I literally just needed him close to me and I didn't care if he punished me for it later, right now this is what I needed. "Kitten you are breaking rules" he said, "I no master but you are making me lose my mind. I need you please let me hold you please" I said as I started to cry, I have no idea what is going on. "Shh kitten don't cry, what is going on?" he asked me, I knew I couldn't tell him not yet. I needed confirmation before I told him and telling him was going to be so hard. I knew it would affect everything about our relationship, but I would be his slave no matter what. I would never let this part of our lives get taken away I needed it so badly and it was driving me crazy. I cried harder the longer he held me, "Olivia what is going on?" he asked me again pulling me away so he could look into my eyes, "its nothing master I promise I just love you so much" I said. "I love you too kitten but you are hiding something and I would demand you tell me as your master but now I am asking as your husband" he said. "I will tell you later okay not right now" I said. As there was a knock on his door, it was as if fate was saving me from spilling my guts. "This is not over, do not move!" he said sternly and I literally felt my legs want to give out. Ryder opened the door and James came in and they talked work, I did everything I could to keep  myself standing but I felt so weak. 

James left and Ryder came back over and held me in his arms, "what is this about?" he asked, "Ryder please" I said, "no you will tell me because I am worried about you" I said, "I just feel like everything is getting so intense and I am not sure how I feel about all the attention on me at work sir" I said. "That is interesting I will take that into account, but no one knows what we are doing in here. I feel like you are lying to me and that honestly makes me angry" he said. "Can you trust that I will tell you when I know more" I said, "sure I trust you" he said slapping me so hard across the ass it literally brought a tear to my eye. "If I don't like where this is going there will be severe consequences for now you will kneel kitten keep your head down and not move understood" he said. "Yes master" I said kneeling to the ground and lowering my head. Ryder went back to work, and I tried to hold back the tears. Waiting the two days to hear back from Dr. Torres was literally torture what made it worse was I knew it was true. I had so many mixed feelings and I felt nauseous, I knew she was going to call me and tell me that exact thing. I didn't know how I was going to tell him, I knew he would think that this would affect our relationship. I didn't want it too, it was insane for me to say out loud but I needed to be dominated. I needed him to be my master it was like my entire world revolved around him. I loved the way it made me feel, I can't describe it but I craved every part of it.