Chapter 14

Olivia knew it was getting late and she wanted to be alone with Ryder but her mom was still here, "Mom how long are you here?" Olivia asked. "I leave tomorrow morning sweetie, I couldn't take a lot of time off because I booked an entire week for your wedding" Grace said. "Oh well that is better anyways I would rather have you here for my wedding" Olivia said. "Me too, but I couldn't miss your birthday and when Ryder offered to fly me here I just had to" Grace said. "Yes Ryder tends to do nice things" Olivia said giving him a quick kiss. "I do try to please my soon to be wife" Ryder said. "Hmm I can't wait to be your wife" Olivia said, "Oh my god go get a room" Lily said. "I just might do that Lily, but you are all still here" Olivia said. Ryder laughed and Parker whispered something into Lily's ear, "I would love too, I guess I will see you another day. Oh and Olivia enjoy your sex" Lily said. Olivia stuck her tongue out at her friend as she left and Ryder pulled her close. "Well my dear I am off to bed, thank you for a lovely day and this book is wonderful. I love you Olivia and happy birthday, Ryder please take good care of her" Grace said. Olivia hugged her, "I love you too mom and he does trust me" Olivia said as her mom walked away into the house. "Do I take good care of you?"  Ryder questioned, "yes sir, and this was the best birthday ever" Olivia said. "I am glad you enjoyed it, shall we go inside my sweet kitten?" Ryder asked her. "Yes please master I can't wait to see what you have planned" Olivia said. "What makes you think I have something planned?" Ryder asked as they walked towards the house, "you always have something planned if I am not mistaken sir, I do recall asking you earlier what you planned on doing about me being cold master" Olivia said. "Hmm well I guess we are going to have to see what tricks we can come up with" Ryder said as they reached the house. 

They walked upstairs into the bedroom, Olivia sat on the bed and Ryder stood above her, "before we start I have something to say sir" Olivia said, "okay kitten I am all ears" Ryder said. "Before we did the show you gave me a choice on whether I wanted this and if I wanted to marry you, do you remember that sir?" Olivia said. "I do yes" Ryder said, "well I have an answer, and I want this and so much more. I loved doing the show it was exciting and scary at the same time, it was a surreal experience. I would love to do it again someday and as far as our relationship goes I never want it to change. I love you so much and everything this relationship has to offer, I can't wait to marry you Ryder and please for me never take this relationship away sir" Olivia said. "Okay kitten I won't but now its my turn, and I need you to strip all your clothes off and get on your knees. I want you to not speak unless I ask you a direct question do you understand?" Ryder said. "Yes master" Olivia said as she stood up and did as he instructed her, "close your eyes kitten and do not open them until I say" Ryder said. Olivia closed her eyes and Ryder pulled her to her feet, and pushed her onto the bed. He cuffed her wrists and ankles spreading her out completely she had no where to go. He used the clover clamps and pulled on the chain making her moan. "Now my sweet kitten open your mouth for me" Ryder said as she did, and he placed a ball gag into her mouth and secured it behind her head. "I realize you can't safe word me but I don't think you will need to since it is your birthday I am not going to do anything that will require one" Ryder said and Olivia nodded but her eyes were still closed. Ryder sat in between her legs. "Open your eyes and look at me kitten" Ryder said, Olivia opened her eyes and loved what she was seeing. Ryder was in position as he pushed his erection into her and used a vibrator on her clit, "You will not cum kitten until I say, if you disobey me there will be consequences do you understand?" Ryder said, Olivia nodded as he thrusted hard and fast causing her to moan, as he fucked her he turned the vibrator on full power and pulled on the nipple clamps chain. This sent a wave of pleasure throughout her entire body and she was ready to climax, Ryder stopped and turned it all off feeling her clench.

Olivia groaned but she didn't want to show him she cared as he started up again, the harder he tugged on the chain the more sensitive her nipples became and she was trying to squirm under him. Ryder flicked her nipples and she groaned again it was insanely sensitive and she loved it even just the slightest touch made her wet. "Oh kitten you like the clamps I can tell" Ryder said, Olivia moaned. Ryder thrusted harder and faster and the vibrator was on full power, Olivia was close to an orgasm, "Not yet kitten hold back for me" Ryder said. It was very hard for her to hold it back and Ryder sensed it as he turned it all off. Olivia rolled her eyes, "Oh kitten you will never learn and just for that there will be no orgasm for you" Ryder said as he pushed hard and came inside her pulling out. "He untied her and she looked at him, "please master"  she said, "No and don't ask me again. I do remember telling you what would happen if you rolled your eyes at me again. This isn't even the half of your punishment, I don't care how mad you get you will never roll your eyes at me again" Ryder said. Olivia tried to recall what he said to her and she couldn't remember she decided not to push her luck. Olivia crawled into bed and tried to cuddle Ryder, "kitten" he said, "master please, I need to cuddle" Olivia said, "you do know what is coming right?" Ryder said. "A punishment of some sort yes master" Olivia said, "you don't remember what I said do you?" Ryder asked her. "No master but I can assume its not good" Olivia said, "you are right its not and you are going to hate me by the end of the day tomorrow but I don't care. At this point I have told you enough how much I hate eye rolls, I feel like this is the only way you will learn not to do it" Ryder said. "I am scared master" Olivia said, "as you should be I will not tolerate it anymore Olivia, you told me you wanted this so tomorrow you will experience your most severe punishment and I expect there to be zero complaints. I will be watching the entire time" Ryder said. "Yes master" Olivia said as she tried to sleep and not worry about what would happen tomorrow.