Chapter 20

Olivia woke up the next morning she was glad it was Saturday, she watched Ryder sleep, and debated on waking him up. She decided against it as she fell back asleep beside him, she knew her bachelorette party was today. There was a part of her that didn't even want to go, she just wanted to spend the day with Ryder. A few minutes later Ryder woke up and he left the bed, he was not looking forward to today. Ryder came back and noticed Olivia was awake and he kissed her forehead and pulled her arms above her head and cuffed them to the bed frame. "Sir" Olivia said, "yes kitten" Ryder said, "I need to pee sir" Olivia said, "that really is too bad" Ryder said as he pulled her down slightly and pushed his erection into her, Olivia moaned. Ryder also placed a vibrator on her clit, and she was ready to release, "master please" Olivia said, "no" Ryder said as he sped up, he really needed her to try holding it back. Olivia screamed this feeling was insane and she really needed to cum, "please master let me cum please" Olivia said. "Not yet" Ryder said as he turned the vibrator off, but he continued thrusting hard and fast, Olivia moaned she loved him so much. A few seconds later Ryder turned the vibrator back on and she screamed again, "Please master" Olivia said, "cum kitten" Ryder said as she exploded around him it being super intense and it didn't stop. Ryder also released and he knew she was still orgasming when he pulled out, so he turned the vibrator up. Olivia screamed louder and it was mind blowing and he finally stopped, and she took a breath. Ryder kissed her head and untied her, "you can go pee now kitten" Ryder said. "Thank you master" Olivia said, "anytime my love" Ryder said as she went to the bathroom and Ryder went downstairs and started on breakfast.

Olivia came downstairs and sat in the stool and watched Ryder cook, "a girl can get used to this, I love you sir" Olivia said. "I love you too" Ryder said as he placed a plate in front of her, "eat kitten I have plans for you" Ryder said, this made Olivia smile as she ate her food. "Master I am nervous" Olivia said, "For what?" Ryder said, "Lily's party for me, I have a feeling there is going to be strippers" Olivia said. "Well kitten as long as you don't touch, I am fine with it, and remember you are mine" Ryder said. "I know but how do I go about this without letting Lily and the others know of my rules sir" Ryder said, "Kitten if you don't want to go then don't, I trust you and if you are uncomfortable then tell Lily I am sure she will understand" Ryder said. "You clearly don't know Lily very well, but I will try sir" Olivia said. "Try and have fun kitten don't overthink it, as long as you follow my rules tonight there will be no consequences for you tomorrow" Ryder said. "There will be rules sir?" Olivia said, "absolutely kitten and I will know if you break them" Ryder said. "Of course, you will, you have superpowers sir" Olivia said, Ryder laughed at her and said, "you have 5 minutes to get upstairs and as of right now kitten you are no longer allowed to speak" Ryder said as he put the dishes in the sink and went upstairs. Olivia sighed as she followed him upstairs, she was glad she had something light on as she entered the purple room. Olivia stripped and kneeled in the corner and waited for Ryder to come in, she heard him a few seconds later and he was getting things ready. "In the center of the room kitten and kneel when you get there, you will crawl there" Ryder said. Olivia crawled over to the center of the room just like he said, "Arms up" Ryder said as Olivia raised her arms above her head and he chained them to the metal frame. "Spread your legs as far as you can" Ryder said and Olivia did this and he tied them down and Olivia was stuck completely unable to move. "Open for me" Ryder said as he placed a spider gag in her mouth, Ryder brought the fucking machine out from under her and turned it on, Olivia moaned. This fucking machine also had a vibrator attached to it and he turned it on high speed he was not going easy today. Ryder placed nipple clamps on her and pushed his erection into her mouth. Olivia screamed as he fucked her mouth and he pulled on the nipple clamps adding a bit of weight to each of them. Olivia groaned as he pushed harder into the back of her throat and he came making her swallow.

Ryder took the gag out and kissed her, "you will not cum until I say" Ryder said as he went behind her and lubed up before pushing hard into her ass. Olivia groaned with Ryder pushing hard and the machine fucking her Olivia was going into overdrive. She needed to come badly, Ryder grabbed a paddle and slapped her hard on the ass. Olivia screamed it stopped her need for now, and he kept doing it. Olivia was more then ready to cum but she didn't have permission yet, she couldn't take it anymore, "cum kitten" Ryder said as Olivia released screaming as she released and Ryder followed right behind her. "Such a good girl, ready for more" Ryder said as he untied her and lifted her onto the chair she loved so much. Ryder kissed her hard and flicked her nipples she moaned as he still had the clamps on them. "Master please" Olivia said, Ryder slapped her pussy with the paddle, "you are not allowed to speak kitten" Olivia said, "yellow!" Olivia said, "I will remove the clamps, is that what you are yellowing?" Ryder said. Olivia nodded and Ryder kissed her as he took the clamps off and rubbed each nipple with his fingers. Ryder strapped her down and flipped her upside down as he pushed into her pussy and fucked her hard. He was not going easy on her today and she groaned and she felt the vibrator again and she screamed, "you are very verbal today kitten" Ryder said as he turned the vibrator up and she clenched Ryder slapped her he was not ready yet, Olivia was close and she didn't think she could hold back. She was tired and the more tired she was the harder it was for her to hold back her orgasms, "cum kitten" Ryder said and she released again screaming the entire time. Ryder pulled out after he finished but he left the vibrator and turned it up. Olivia groaned, she wanted it to stop but she knew he wasn't going to until he she said red. Olivia screamed another orgasm and it just kept going, "red" Olivia said softly and Ryder turned it off and kissed her untying her at the same time.