Chapter 6

It was Friday and the last day for Ryder to hopefully be in New York for work, Olivia so badly wanted to spend time with him outside of the office and hotel. She groaned at his alarm as he kissed her head and climbed out of bed. "Master please don't leave me" Olivia said, "kitten we need to get ready for work" Ryder said, "I know but just 5 more minutes please sir" Olivia said. Ryder smiled as he lay back down beside her as he let her take over, "please fuck me master" Olivia said. "I can't say no to that" Ryder said as he pushed her down onto the bed and pushed his erection into her and she moaned. "Always so ready for me, I love it" Ryder said, "I love you master so much" Olivia said. "I love you too my beautiful fiancée" Ryder said as he pushed harder trying to make this quick they really did need to get ready for work. Olivia was getting close, "master please" Olivia said, "cum kitten" Ryder said as she clenched and climaxed around him and so did he, "thank you my sweet kitten, now we need to get ready" Ryder said as he pulled her up and she stood before him. "What is the plan for today sir?" Olivia said, "what makes you think I have a plan?" Ryder said. "You always have one, and I am nervous today sir" Olivia said. "Oh and why is that?" Ryder asked her as he put on his shirt, "well yesterday you said you were going to show Kara who belongs to you and um I am a bit nervous what that means" Olivia said. Ryder laughed, "as you should be kitten, but I promise it will not embarrass you in anyway, I know how you feel about the whole humiliation" Ryder said. "Its growing on me sir" Olivia said. "That is my girl, now put this on" Ryder said as he passed her on outfit, Olivia looked at it and knew immediately that he was going to make her go bra and pantie less. Ryder studied her and said, "is there a problem?" "No sir, it is just well an interesting outfit choice" Olivia said, "it is a sexy outfit choice, and I am in charge remember" Ryder said. "Yes master I remember" Olivia said. "Good girl now can you tell me your rules before we go?" Ryder said, "speak only to you sir unless someone asks me something directly. Do not leave your side, and no complaining sir!" Olivia said. "Oh I have a feeling there will be complaints today but regardless, lets go" Ryder said, "no complaints sir" Olivia said. "We will see about that" Ryder said giving her a wink, Blake and Evan with him this time. Parker was picking up Lily at the airport as she was flying in to go dress shopping with Olivia.

They walked into the office and Kara was there, "Morning sir" Kara said with a smile, Ryder stared at her and then he looked to Olivia, and pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard. Kara looked as if she had been slapped in the face, and Paul laughed, "well must be nice having an assistant like that" he said, "it is, what is on the agenda today Paul?" Ryder said as he and Olivia followed him into the office. "We have everything lined up for the EKG just need a company to run it" Paul said, "send the details over to Green-tech they are expecting it, and are prepared to run the program" Ryder said. "Will do, and the MRI's with the new software are running great and there are no more complications" Paul said. "Perfect, keep building more and I will have them sold here soon" Ryder said knowing he probably had a dozen emails to go through. "Will do" Paul said as he left the office, Kara came in with Ryder's coffee, "thank you Kara, and you will take orders from Olivia today, she is your boss" Ryder said. "Oh um yes sir" Kara said as she left the room. "Really sir?" Olivia said, "yup you deserve to be a little bossy today" Ryder said. "Oh thank you sir!" Olivia said giving him a kiss she was really going to enjoy this. Ryder laughed as he checked his emails, and Olivia thought of her first task for Kara, "want anything from Starbucks sir?" Olivia asked, "hmm no I am alright kitten, but you get whatever your little heart desires" Ryder said. "Oh I will sir" Olivia said as she went to tell Kara her order, and she was going to make it super complicated.

Kara rolled her eyes but she knew the possibility of getting fired was high if she didn't do as she was told. She took the order and went quickly across to the Starbucks, Olivia waited for it patiently. Once Kara came back she handed her the drink and said, "will there be anything else?" "Not as of right now but I guarantee if you so much as look at Ryder in the wrong way today you will regret it" Olivia said as she walked away. "Bitch" Kara said under her breath, "I heard that" Olivia said, Kara didn't really care. "She called me a bitch sir" Olivia said, "hmm were you being one?" Ryder asked. "I am not sure" Olivia said, Ryder laughed, "I feel like maybe you told her not to look at me" Ryder said, "do you have a recording device on me sir?" Olivia asked, "I don't know kitten, but regardless remember who is in charge of you" Ryder said. Olivia huffed as she sat down and she studied her outfit but didn't see any sort of device. Ryder was going through dozens of emails, and a lot of them were hospitals wanting to buy his equipment, he emailed every one of them back. He also received all the information on Stryker from Cliff and he was trying to make sense of that. Olivia could sense his stress, "you okay sir?" she asked, "yeah just a lot of emails and such, a lot of info to go through" Ryder said. "Can I help sir?" Olivia asked, "yes actually you can" Ryder said and Olivia smiled as she went under the table she knew what he needed. "Always so eager but that is not what I meant kitten" Ryder said, "oh sorry sir" Olivia said, "its fine carry on, I will get the other thing later" Ryder said as he winked at her. Olivia smiled as she took his erection into her mouth after he undid his pants, Olivia heard the door open. "Thank you Kara just set it on the desk please" Ryder said, Olivia felt hot all of a sudden but she kept going. She did not want to complain today as she felt like the punishment would be something she wouldn't like. Kara hesitated and Ryder looked up at her as she noticed Olivia was not there, "Need something else?" Ryder asked her, "I am trying not to be to forward here but I think I would be a better assistant for you then her" Kara said. Olivia felt the anger and Ryder came in her mouth and she swallowed she did his pants back up but stayed under the table. "Well Kara as good as you are, my relationship with Olivia is more than just my assistant" Ryder said, "I get that but I could be that too" Kara said, "as flattered as I am Kara I am not interested. I can't speak for Olivia on this one but if she ever found out you said this she would probably not be so pleasant and I assure you I won't stop her" Ryder said. "I understand sir and I am sorry forget I brought it up" Kara said as she left the room.