Chapter 30

Olivia

I had the best day ever with Ryder, and Drew even proposed to Jade! We were walking back to the yacht I assumed and everything happened so fast. I am not even sure what happened but I was taken down to the sand quickly and the security was attacking and so was Ryder. I watched in horror what was even happening, the security did their job though and no one was hurt as the men who attacked us were taken by the police. "Kitten you good" Ryder asked me, "yes sir but what was that?" I asked confused, "that man from the bar, the one where you were drugged he didn't like us shutting his bar down" Ryder said. I mean I guess that made sense, I for one was glad we had the security. They really did their job, Ryder was hurt I think, he had a cut above his eye. "Does that hurt?" I asked, "no its fine" he said, "still we should clean it and make sure you don't needs stitches" I said. "Kitten its fine let it go" Ryder said he was angry and yes okay I wasn't using my phrasing but I was going into wife now and I was just as angry, "Damn it Ryder you are hurt and I can help. I don't give a shit how stubborn you are and I am telling you as your wife you are going to let me clean that cut and look at it" I said as I rolled my eyes. He looked at me but he nodded I had a feeling he would punish me later though. 

We made it back to the yacht and I think Ryder was just glad it was still standing as he sighed in relief. As we walked onto the his precious yacht I looked at him and said, "sit I will get things to clean that sir" I said and he looked at me but he did as he was told. I mean I am not sure what was going to happen but right now I was just glad he was letting me help. "Ryder, Jade and I are going to our room, thank you for today. Good luck Olivia" Drew said. Ryder nodded but he didn't take his eyes off me. I have no idea what Drew meant by good luck but I knew it was because after I was done helping him he was going to take over. I cleaned it and but a butterfly stitch on it as it wasn't deep enough for actual stitches. "All done sir" I said, "good, kitten strip" he said and I sighed but I did as I was told. "Oh you are going to hate me so much after this but you did 3 things wrong tonight can you tell me?" he said, "yes sir, I spoke to you rudely, and I swore a little and I also rolled my eyes. In my defense master I did it to help you" I said. "Doesn't matter I appreciate your concern though. I still didn't like being yelled at the way you did even if you did it as my wife. I was fine like I said and now you are ruining a perfectly good day with a punishment" he said. "Well sir you don't need to punish me" I said, "I do kitten because I am in charge and you need to learn your place" he said. I rolled me eyes again he couldn't be serious, "Oh Olivia you are really asking for it tonight" he said, I didn't care anymore let him punish me I mean as long as it involved cuddles after I didn't care. "Kneel now and do not move" he said a little angrier than I liked but I did as I was told. I saw him leave for a brief moment and he came back with 4 different whips and paddles. I mean okay he might be a little more angry than I thought.

I was slightly worried, "Stand up Olivia and grab the pole. If you move while I do this we start all over again. Each whip or paddle is for each offense getting worse, you still have your safe words but I will do each one do you understand?" he said. "Yes master" I said as I grabbed the pole, the first one was just a regular paddle it couldn't be that bad. He hit me so hard I nearly hit my head on the pole, "Count Olivia" he said, "One master" I said, SMACK!, "Two master", SMACK, "three master" I said and we managed to get to 10 before he changed the implement. I mean my ass was already on fire and we were only on item 2 and this one hurt more than the first one. "One master" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek, "Kitten you are being punished for a reason, I am sorry but you do have your safe words" he said. "I know master" I said I was not ready to safe word him yet. As much as it did hurt I did like it and I wanted to at least make it to the 4th paddle. The second one we made it 10 again and my ass was burning and I knew there were cuts but I was ready for round 3. This one was the worst as it was the dragon whip and it hurt, I was only able to take in 4 solid hits before saying "RED!" and he stopped grabbing the paddle with the bumps. I knew this one was going to hurt as my ass was literally on fire already, I made it to 5 and said "Red" as tears rolled down my cheeks. He kissed me pulling me in and I felt the cream but it was the cinnamon one and my ass already burning was burning even worse. I rolled my eyes but I didn't think he saw me because he was behind me and I took a chance.