Chapter 9

The next morning Ryder opened his eyes and glanced at the clock it was 530 am the sun here was brighter. He looked to see Olivia still asleep she looked to peaceful, Ryder took advantage of this knowing he was hard on her yesterday. He very carefully cuffed her wrists to the bed post above her and kissed her. "Morning kitten, open for me" Ryder said, Olivia looked at him realizing she couldn't move her arms, she didn't comprehend what he asked her to do. "Open your mouth Olivia I won't ask again" Ryder said, Olivia opened her mouth and he put a ball gag in tying it behind her head. "Good girl" Ryder said as he also cuffed her ankles now and she was not able to move. Ryder kissed her starting at her head and making his way down her neck, stopping at her breasts and teasing them a little. Olivia moaned she was loving every second of this, she craved it so much. Being deprived of it all day yesterday made her want it even more, Ryder took out a pleasure whip and started hitting her. She squirmed a bit but was enjoying it, Ryder placed a vibrator on her clit and she moaned craving the orgasm so badly. She was getting close and Ryder stopped, "not yet kitten, don't be greedy on me" Ryder said as he pushed inside her and hit her g spot instantly causing her to moan and get close again. Ryder slapped her clit causing her need to diminish as he continued tormenting her. She was getting closer every thrust but she didn't have his permission yet and she tried to hold it back, Ryder put the vibrator on full power and said "cum kitten." With those words Olivia exploded around him and it was mind blowing, she screamed as the orgasm literally didn't stop. Ryder came inside her and kissed her neck as he removed the gag. 

"Are you good or do you need more?" Ryder asked her, "more please master" Olivia said, Ryder wasn't going to deny her. He grabbed another vibrator and pushed it into her pussy turning it on, Olivia gasped this one was strong and she screamed. "This one is powerful kitten so if its to much tell me" Ryder said. "hmmm" Olivia said she had no words, Ryder laughed, as he turned the vibrator that was still on her clit back on and pushed his erection into her mouth. Olivia gasped but took it as she screamed around it, "cum kitten don't hold back" Ryder said as he fucked her mouth. Every few seconds Olivia would scream and he knew she was having orgasm after orgasm. Ryder was able to cum in her mouth and she swallowed still screaming as the torment didn't end. Ryder grabbed a paddle and started hitting her breasts with it making her feel pain and pleasure together. Olivia moaned as she tried to squirm she wanted to say red but she couldn't get the word out. She knew he wouldn't stop until she did and she screamed again, "red" Olivia finally managed to say and Ryder turned it off and pulled the vibrator out. "Such a good girl, are we satisfied this morning?" Ryder asked. "Yes master thank you" Olivia said, "your welcome kitten" Ryder said as he untied her and gave her a kiss leaving her in the bed. Olivia lay there for a few more seconds as she smiled, she felt the love today and she loved him so much.

Olivia joined him in the bathroom also getting ready she was glad they were going back home she missed the purple room. "Kitten, I will have 2 rules during the flight home, first you will not ignore me as I too crave your love and affection. Second you will not drink, I need you sober when we get home" Ryder said. "Yes master" Olivia said, Ryder pushed her against the wall and kissed her, "you are mine kitten forever" Ryder said, "yes master all yours" Olivia said. Ryder let her go so she could finish getting ready. He left the room and had breakfast ordered for everyone, Parker and Lily would be arriving shortly and then they would all leave for the airport. Olivia made sure she had everything packed, and came out dressed in a cute pink dress, "kitten you look beautiful" Ryder said kissing her as Lily and Parker arrived, "get a room" Lily said, "mind your business" Olivia said kissing Ryder back thanking him for this morning. Breakfast arrived and everyone ate as the suitcases were by the door and ready to go as Montez came to collect them. "Let's go home" Ryder said, "well not our home for long" Olivia said, "that is right we do move in 2 weeks" Ryder said. "That is so cool I can't wait to see the house" Lily said, "we will have a huge house warming party, and pool party" Olivia said. "We will?" Ryder said, "of course it makes sense too" Olivia said, "alright, well party it is then" Ryder said as they followed Montez to the Limo.