Chapter 13

A/N

The image above is there house. little blue house on the side is Mrs. Jenkins house.

Ryder was able to secure Olivia's present and he was very excited as he examined the cover. He had her book edited and had a cover made for it. Ryder wrapped it up and headed to bed himself as he cuddled in next to his soon to be wife. Olivia sensed him and rolled into him hugging him tight. Ryder kissed the top of her head as he fell asleep beside her he too was tired, Olivia was happy he was there as she lay her head on his chest. The next morning, Ryder woke up he hated being in a hotel it didn't feel like home. They would be moving into their new home today and he was excited. Ryder watched his girl sleep she looked so peaceful, he ordered breakfast and woke her up with a kiss. "Morning my sweet kitten Happy Birthday" Ryder said to her, "Oh thank you sir" Olivia said as she yawned and stretched. "How are you feeling?" Ryder asked, "sore but I am okay, I had fun yesterday master" Olivia said, "really? you would be willing to do it again?" Ryder said. "Maybe but not right away, I just want it to be us for a while sir" Olivia said. "Me too my kitten I have something for you" Ryder said as he handed her a gift. "You didn't have to get me anything" Olivia said. "I didn't spend a dime on it I promise" Ryder said, Olivia didn't believe him but she opened it and her jaw dropped to the floor. "Sir is this my novel?" Olivia asked, "yes it is kitten, I had it edited for you and the publisher was so impressed by the way, this cover obviously doesn't have to be the final copy" Ryder said. "You did this for me?" Olivia said, "I did I hope you are not mad, I wanted to surprise you" Ryder said, "I am not mad sir I am blown away, I love it so much! I can't believe I am a published author" Olivia said as she kissed him. "Well this is one copy anyways, the publisher would like to get together with you to discuss further options" Ryder said. "Of course thank you master best birthday present ever!" Olivia said. Ryder smiled as there was a knock on the door and he went to get their food.

Olivia admired her book, "The Park Stalker by Olivia Slade" she couldn't believe this was actually her book. She joined Ryder for breakfast, "after we eat we can go see our new house" Ryder said. "Oh my goodness, this birthday just keeps getting better and better sir!" Olivia said. Ryder smiled, "this is not even the half of it kitten, it will be a day full of surprises, plus you still need to be rewarded for yesterday" Ryder said. "Oh I thought because it ended with a punishment that I would not get a reward sir" Olivia said. "Are you kidding! Olivia you were freaking incredible yesterday. You impressed the hell out of me and even gave blow jobs which I didn't think you were going too. You deserve more than what I can give you for yesterday but I promise what I have in mind will blow you away" Ryder said. "Sounds exciting sir" Olivia said as she took another bite of food. "Finish eating kitten and get dressed, then we will leave" Ryder said as he too finished his food. Once they were both done eating Ryder checked out and they drove in the McLaren to their new house. "Wow it looks so different sir" Olivia said, "I had them paint it I didn't like the brown, I think the white makes it stand out more" Ryder said, "me too its so much cleaner, is that Mrs. Jenkins house?" Olivia asked. Ryder walked up behind her a slapped her ass. Olivia winced her butt was still sensitive from yesterday, "it is" Ryder said. "Its cute, I am excited for her to have her baby sir, are you going to want to have babies?" Olivia asked him. "Kitten I am so not ready for a baby, I don't know its something to discuss later okay lets go check out our new house" Ryder said as he pulled Olivia with him. She felt a bit sad with his answer she of course wanted to have babies but she obviously didn't want to push him either. She decided to let it go for now as they were not even married yet, she smiled because she knew they would be soon.

They toured their new house and Olivia smiled as she noticed the painting she chose hanging over the fire place. "It looks good their sir" Olivia said, "I agree it was a nice choice, what do you think of the house kitten?" Ryder asked, "its beautiful sir, but I did notice the bedrooms are all designed for adults" Olivia said. "Awe kitten please don't do this not right now" Ryder said, "okay sorry sir" Olivia said as she sat on the couch in the living room. "No pouting on your birthday, plus there is one room we haven't looked at yet" Ryder said. Olivia smiled she knew what room it was and she followed Ryder to the purple room. Ryder opened the door and Olivia immediately smiled, "its beautiful sir" Olivia said. "I assume you know what to do" Ryder said, Olivia stripped off her clothes and quickly put her hair up as she kneeled in the corner. Ryder admired his girl from a far as he prepared a few things. "Come sit on the floor here kitten" Ryder said and Olivia walked over to him and sat on the floor how he indicated. "Hands on your ankles" Ryder said and Olivia grabbed her ankles and he cuffed her wrists to them and spread her open as he cuffed her ankles to the floor. "I added a few new features to this room, for example" Ryder said as he moved a floor board and a fucking machine was build right into the floor. "Wow sir" Olivia said, "I know very cool right, okay can you sit above that for me please" Ryder said. "Oh um okay sir" Olivia said as she moved slightly and the dildo was lined up perfectly with her butt. Ryder turned on the machine after lubing it up and it moved perfectly under her, Olivia groaned. Ryder used the snake bite clamps on her nipples and she winced as he pushed his erection inside her turning the machine up higher. The vibrator he was using was on full power as well as it sat perfectly on her clit and Olivia couldn't move. "You will be allowed to cum today kitten whenever you need too, this is all reward and I want to hear you" Ryder said. Olivia just moaned it all felt amazing as she came hard around him.