Chapter 35

Ryder

It was the last 2 days of our honeymoon and that made me a bit sad, knowing I would not get to see her all day. I would need to go back to work as soon as possible and that meant long days without her. This girl literally had me head over heels and her love for pleasing me was driving me wild. I could fuck her all day and she would let me too that is the best part, I was watching her enjoy those waffles a little too much. "Kitten, you are amazing" I said, "thanks sir, you are amazing as well husband" she said. I pulled her off her chair and into my lap kissing her she tasted like syrup. "Did you have any plans today kitten?" I asked her, "I was hoping to spend time with you sir" she said, "well kitten you are in luck because I actually have plans for you" I said, "that sounds exciting sir" she replied, and I laughed, "you say that now kitten but just you wait" I said as I gave her a look. She immediately knew what it meant and jumped up and knelt down for me in position. "Although this is perfect my dear sweet wife you did forget something" I said to her slapping her hard on the ass. Olivia stood up immediately and stripped off her clothes and kneeled back down. "Such a good girl, tell me kitten do you want it rough?" I asked her, "yes please" she said, I slapped her again this time across the chest, "I am sorry what was that?" I said, "yes please master" she said. "Up kitten follow me" I said, she didn't even hesitate even in front of all the staff cleaning up the breakfast dishes. 

She was truly getting better and honestly I was proud of her and would love to feature her in another show at Seductive. Drew has been telling me that a lot of people have been requesting it I wasn't sure if it had something to do with me though. I know Olivia is a natural though, "Master are we seriously going on deck?" she said, "yes kitten we are going to show you off to the world, you wanted to do it yesterday" I said. "Sir that was an accident and I am not sure I am ready for this master" she said. "Well kitten you have your safe words, but I guarantee you no will watching we are moving" I said. Olivia didn't safe word me so I knew she was full of it and her hesitancy was all in her head. She secretly loved it and her discipline was perfect she would follow me anywhere. "Kneel" I said and she was on her knees staring up at me, "head down kitten" I said, as she lowered her head I grabbed her wrists and cuffed them as I cuffed them to the railing of the yacht. "Stand up for me kitten and spread as wide as you can" I said and she did this her flexibility always surprised me. I tied her legs down as well and then I bend her forward securing her torso as well, she was at my mercy. "Kitten tell me now do you want it rough?" I said, "yes master" she said, and I grabbed a paddle and started slapping her with it, she groaned, "try not to draw to much attention to us kitten" I said, knowing that even though we were moving there were boats around. I grabbed a vibrator and stuck in on her clit as I continued slapping her, she screamed as she was not expecting it. This little vibrator was my strongest one and it was really going to test her orgasm control. As I continued slapping her with the paddle each time a little bit harder, her ass was turning a really nice pink. I knew the vibrator was doing its job even though she hadn't orgasmed yet she was dripping her cum all over my yacht deck. "Master please" she said, "please what kitten?" I said, "please fuck me master" she said, "with pleasure kitten" I said as I pushed hard into her ass after adding some lube. I knew she was not expecting it there but she was easily able to take me.

Olivia moaned and I could feel her clenching she wanted to cum so badly but the vibrator was meant for teasing and edging it would never allow her to fully orgasm. I would let her eventually but I needed her to beg me. Her orgasm control needed a lot more work as her eye rolls were out of control and until she could learn to control her eyes I was going to hold back her orgasms. I pushed harder into her ass letting go as I climaxed inside her. I could tell at this point she was getting pretty frustrated so I removed the vibrator all together, she was desperate for an orgasm. "Please master please let me cum" she said, "all in good time kitten, do you want more?" I asked her, "yes master" she said and I kissed her blind folding her and putting on the headphones and now she was at my mercy again. I could hear her groan and I knew she hated not having her senses but I was going to see how well she would do if I did this during a show. I know I couldn't see if she was rolling her eyes but this was going to piss her off more than the vibrator. She needed to know that I was in charge she has been testing that boundary a little too much lately and I was still a little annoyed with her little stunt yesterday. I uncuffed her and turned her around I needed her facing towards me now as I tied her hands above her stretching them out completely, I was grateful to the many hooks and things on the yacht it made it perfect for this, I mean I did have it built with things like this in mind. I also grabbed one of her legs and tied that up too, it was being stretched above her as she stood on one foot, her pussy was completely open to me. I grabbed a different vibrator and set it on max as I pushed inside her fucking her hard. I needed her to really feel it as I pushed hard getting her clenching quickly, I slapped her breasts with the paddle and made her scream. I knew I couldn't deny her forever and she was beginning to get super wet which means she was ready. "Cum kitten" I said taking her headphones off and she exploded literally right there. The leg she was standing on, gave weigh and I was holding her body weight up as she continued orgasming around me. The harder I pushed the more she screamed and it was honestly amazing this girl was amazing. After I felt her orgasm a few more times I was able to cum again myself and I untied her. I could tell she was tired as I held her in my arms and wrapped a towel around her.