Chapter 23

The next few days for Ryder seemed to drag themselves out he just wanted so badly to have Olivia be his wife. It was Thursday and he was so glad he didn't have to go to work today but he knew there was a lot of last minute stuff to do for Saturday. Ryder rolled over and looked at the clock it was 7 am and he looked back over to Olivia who was still asleep, he smiled at her as he took the cuffs he had in his bedside table and cuffed her to the bed. She opened her eyes and he smiled, "do you need to be gagged? or can you keep quiet?" Ryder asked her, "I can keep quiet" Olivia said as she smiled at him. "Lets hope so kitten, now legs spread" Ryder said as Olivia spread her legs open, Ryder gave her oral. He licked and sucked on her clit in the perfect way making her moan and she held her breath. Ryder slapped her hard, "if you hold you breath again I will stop" he said. "If I don't hold my breath I will make noise" Olivia said. "I don't care Olivia don't hold your breath" Ryder said. Olivia groaned as she tried to keep quiet, Ryder stopped licking her clit just before she was to orgasm. Olivia groaned loudly, "problem kitten?" Ryder asked her, "no master" Olivia said. Ryder knew she was lying he did deny her an orgasm as he flipped her over pushing his erection into her pussy. "Always so wet for me it makes me so happy" Ryder said as Olivia groaned. The harder Ryder pushed the more she wanted to come but Ryder slapped her ass. After a few more thrusts, "cum kitten" Ryder said as Olivia exploded around him and she tried so hard not scream out. Ryder pulled out of her, and slapped her hard on the ass, "I have a new rule my sweet kitten" Ryder said. "Oh" Olivia said, "if you ever hold your breath during sex again you will be punished understood?" Ryder said, "yes master" Olivia said. "Good girl now let's go have breakfast with you mother than I have errands to run" Ryder said.

"I thought you were home with me today?" Olivia said, "I am doing wedding stuff today kitten, I need to make sure everything is set for Saturday, plus Parker and I need to make sure our tuxes' are ready" Ryder said slapping her on the ass as she came out of the bed. "Master" Olivia said, "yes kitten?" Ryder said as he put his shirt on, "nothing sir" Olivia said, "if you remember your rules kitten I would not have to keep doing that" Ryder said. "I know but sometimes I forget okay sir so please keep your twitching palm away from me in front of my mother please sir" Olivia said. "Oh kitten if you don't want me to use my hand I can find various objects around the house, but I am the one in charge you will do well to remember that my sweet kitten otherwise it will be the dungeon for you and don't push your luck" Ryder said kissing her as he exited their walk in closet. Olivia groaned at him as she finished getting dressed, he was so frustrating but regardless she loved him so much. This weekend was going to be the best day of her life, and she couldn't wait for him to be her husband.

Both Ryder and Olivia walked into the kitchen and Rose was there she was cooking, and Jackson was with Olivia's mom. She smiled she could only picture her holding her grandbaby and it made her smile. Ryder silently groaned he knew what Olivia was thinking and honestly the whole idea scared him. He knew if they did have a baby it would change everything about their relationship and he would be okay with it but he didn't know if she would be. "Breakfast is ready" Rose said, "you didn't have to come to work so soon" Ryder said to her, "I know but I am going stir crazy and I like the work, plus he is easy to just carry around and I can still get stuff done" Rose said. They all ate breakfast while Jackson slept in the portable bassinet that Mrs. Jenkins brought with her. "I will be back soon Olivia" Ryder said as he kissed her and left with Parker as he came upstairs. Olivia sighed, and her mother shook her head, "honestly what are you like when he goes to work" Grace asked her, Morgan laughed, "miserable" she said and Olivia stuck out her tongue. 

Ryder was happy with everything that the botanical garden had set up and the area they were setting up the ceremony and reception were perfect. "This wedding is going to be pretty amazing" Parker said, "you are telling me it is actually making some what of dent in my bank account" Ryder said. "Yeah right you probably didn't even notice" Parker said, "I notice when money gets spent, I just don't think about it. Speaking of which your tuxedo is costing me 10 grand" Ryder said. "Hey no one asked you to pay for it" Parker said, "whatever lets just get home" Ryder said. "Man the two of you are ridiculous heaven forbid you ever need to go to New York or something without her again" Parker said. "She will come with me, now if you don't mind leaving my relationship alone and mind your own business" Ryder said. "Sorry just doing my job as best man" Parker said. "Your job is to keep your mouth shut" Ryder said. Parker laughed but didn't say anything he knew Ryder was full of it but regardless he didn't say anything else.