Chapter 34

Olivia

I woke up the next morning, and I actually woke up first, which is super weird Ryder still asleep beside me. I watched him, he was so cute in his sleep and before I could move, he grabbed me. "You know what I do to beautiful girls who watch me sleep?" he said. " I don't sir, please tell me" I said a little excited. " Well, my little kitten I tie them up and fuck them endlessly until they're begging me to stop" he said as he cuffed my wrists to the bed. " I need to pee sir" I said, as he spread my legs and cuffed my ankles as well, " should've thought of that before you decided to watch me sleep. Remember Olivia I always know I am in charge; Now you need to keep that pretty little mouth shut or there will be consequences" he said as he tore my nightgown off. I couldn't help but smile. I loved him when he did things like this. He started kissing me all over my body, biting my nipples playing with them. It was making me moan I loved him so much. Ryder didn't hesitate as he pushed hard inside me, and as he promised he fucked me hard. My orgasm was approaching quickly, but I didn't want to cum just yet. I needed his permission, but the way he was fucking me, was making it hard to resist the urge to orgasm. "Don't you dare cum kitten" he said, as if he could read my mind, but I think he could read my body cues more than he could read my mind. I screamed, it was so hard to hold back and he slowed down making it easier to hold back but only slightly. Another 10 minutes of torture, and he came without allowing me to come. It was so beyond frustrating, "what is wrong kitten?" he said, as he noticed my facial expression. " Nothing sir", I said and at this point, I really had to pee before I could say anything. He shoved a very large, vibrating dildo inside me and turned it on. He also put a vibrator on my clit and I was literally screaming. This gave him the opportunity to shove his cock into my mouth and now he started fucking my mouth just as hard as he fucked my pussy. "Rule here kitten you can come as long as I'm fucking your mouth but I want you to count your orgasms for me" he said, and as soon as he said that I had my first one. It was almost as if he knew I would have a lot. Honestly I couldn't stop. It was just like my body was reacting to every vibration going through my body. He knew all of my sweet spots, and I was in literal heaven as he fucked my mouth in the span of about 10 minutes, I had 20 orgasms, and he finally came inside my mouth. At this point, I was exhausted and as soon as he untied me, I ran to the bathroom. The urge to pee was insane, and he followed me turning on the shower.

" Thank you master" I said as he climbed into the shower, I also wanted to shower, but I didn't want to have sex again, but I love that man so much so I climbed in next to him. We showered together, and thank God he didn't fuck me. "Kitten we are going to have to cut our honeymoon a little bit short. James is having issues and I need to get home sooner rather than later so today is going to be our last day in Belize. I know we didn't get to go to the other places, but I promise one day I will take you. Oh and how many orgasms did you have?" he said, giving me a kiss. " it's okay I'm actually excited to go back home. I kind of miss it actually plus I am going to have to take more birth control as soon as we get there, and I had 25 sir" I said. His eyes widened and it also made me sad because would he ever want to have a baby with me? I know his work was always busy but I think he would make a great father. I just hope that one day he saw that I see how he is with Abby and Jackson and it makes me wonder. Would he be like that with our own children? I needed to snap out of these thoughts he was staring at me, "We will see what surprises I have in store for you for those orgasms are you okay with that kitten?" he asked. " yes sir" I said it excited me when he said things like that. "Spend your last day on the beach and remember I'm watching always. I don't care how many people are topless on the beach. You will not take off your bikini" he said he slapped my ass and walked out the door. Him and his rules I mean was he always watching yes, it's like that man had eyes on the back of his head and it scared me.

I made it to breakfast and Ryder poured me a cup of coffee and handed me a smoothie. He was always just so thoughtful. I drank my coffee and my smoothie and I watched him eat. " kitten I do have a few things to take care of for work, but I will join you in a few hours. Morgan will be with you as always" he said as he kissed me and went to his office, I looked to Morgan, and she laughed, "what?" I said, " nothing I could just honestly imagine what he said before you decided to put that on?" Morgan said, " he knew I was going to lay on the beach and he did specifically say that I couldn't take my top off but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. You Morgan are in charge of watching him." I said because I hated tan lines and it was a nude beach. " girl you are asking to be punished" she said totally taking a 360 on our relationship. " He won't know because you will keep an eye out for him." I said, "of course girl you know I always have your back but Ryder is scary so just be careful" Morgan said. Yes my husband did have ways of knowing everything, but in this case, I was hoping to at least get away with it. And I headed to the beach as I laid out my towel and lay down on my stomach. I figured at least this was OK, because no parts were showing I had no intention of taking off my bottoms. I untied the strings to my bikini and set a 15 minute timer before I turned over I wanted to get enough coverage on both sides. Instead of sunscreen, I put tanning lotion on and I really hope that I didn't burn. I normally didn't, but I was also in a hotter climate so I didn't know if I would. I was enjoying my little nap when the timer went off and I didn't even think as I turned over my bikini falling off completely I was still snoozing. I hope Morgan had my back like she said, as I couldn't imagine what Ryder will do if he found out that I was topless.