Chapter 36

Olivia

I was so angry at him but he was so damn fucking sexy I couldn't help but stare at him, I was really hoping he was full of shit. I mean would he really lock me in the dungeon the day after we came home from our honeymoon. I didn't want to push it though; I was exhausted still and I knew it was late. I also knew Ryder needed to work tomorrow and I hated that it meant less time with me. I had been thinking about it and I might want to work for him 3 days a week, Wednesday to Friday. This way I could have Monday and Tuesday to write my novels, it was getting colder in Chicago. I hated the winter months, it was only November, but it felt colder. I couldn't believe how fast 2 months went by and now we were married, and we would be spending our first Christmas together, I just couldn't believe it. That is if I survived tomorrow, I was super nervous, I didn't know what he had planned. After dinner he was on the phone he was talking to Drew, I was still hoping he was full of it and I could stay home tomorrow. 

I headed upstairs to shower, I was sad and him talking about getting Drew to punish me was making me even sadder. I turned on the hot water and climbed in and cried it was the only place I could hide my tears from him. After a few minutes I stopped and washed my hair it felt nice this big shower was amazing. The shower door opened and I was pushed against the wall, "you are so fucking beautiful" he said to me as he pushed inside me no warning nothing but I loved it. My husband was rough but it was what I craved, his dominance turned me on so much, as he slapped me hard on the ass. "Tell me how you like it kitten" he said, "I love it master, I love being your slave sir" I said. "Slave?" he said, "yes master, I am more that then anything else, I would do anything you ask master no hesitation" I said. "Good to know kitten, now no more talking" he said as he fucked me harder. I moaned he was so fucking perfect it was insane, I mean I could be so angry at him it wouldn't matter. This man literally turned my entire world upside down and it was everything I could ever imagine. I have been looking into what our relationship was and I was more than just his submissive. I knew I would do what he asked me even if I didn't like it, and I was his slave. He dressed me and I called him master, so I was his slave that he could literally do whatever he wanted. I would have no say in it and it turned me on in so many ways, I just couldn't get enough of him. I know having kids would change that, but I think we would always find time to be together. I would never take away time from the purple room, and I wanted nothing more than to keep this relationship going. 

Ryder was fucking me so hard I was ready to cum but I felt him release inside me and pull out, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. "You will remember that kitten and who your master is. You want to be my slave then show me" he said. I turned into him and grabbed his soap as I washed him, he was so sexy but I tried to not get distracted by his body. I knew that if I did touch him I would lose all sense and end up getting punished. When I was done I said, "thank you master" and he kissed me as he rinsed off and he let me put conditioner in my hair, I used my body was as I let the conditioner soak in and rinsed off as Ryder washed his hair. I could stare at this man all day and never get sick of it. He finished and climbed out of the shower and I rinsed off, when I climbed out he wrapped me in a warm towel. I love how they were always so warm, this heated towel rack was genius. Our house was perfect just like him and I knew I could spend an eternity loving him. As I finished drying off he handed me an outfit and I smiled, it was more lingerie than anything but it was not like I could protest. I put my hair into a lose braid, and I climbed into bed with him. I still didn't say anything to him and I hoped my silence meant I was sorry because I was I never meant for myself to get cocky. I know he was right though I have been and I don't know where that came from. I wanted to make it up to him and if being locked in the dungeon was how I could do it then I would take it with pride. Like I said he could literally do anything to me and I would fall more and more in love with him everyday.