Chapter 39

Ryder

I was having a hard time falling asleep I kept thinking about how our life was going to change. She might not think it would but with a baby it was a whole new ball game, I rolled over it was 4 am and I decided to just get up I went to the gym and literally pumped iron until I couldn't feel my arms anymore. I was annoyed and restless so I felt like feeling the burn in my muscles would help. After I worked out I showered and sat on the deck outside just thinking about it all, we would be seeing Dr. Torres this afternoon and it scared me. I knew it was still going to be 9 months but the thought of a baby growing inside my wife had my stomach in knots. I just honestly didn't think it would be good for a child to see our relationship; I didn't want them to grow up the way that I did. I mean not all women took well to being a submissive or slave and it surprised me how easily Olivia did. She was made to be a slave and that was what I loved most about her, she complained but complied most of the time and her obedience to me was so damn sexy I just couldn't get enough. I watched the sun come up and headed inside, I lay beside my wife and kissed her, "morning beautiful" I said, "ugh" she said rolling over, I slapped her ass, "none of that or you will regret it up get showered and I will have your outfit ready" I said. "You are just way to much in the morning" she said, "kitten don't get me started today, I had a rough sleep, and I am not in the mood" I said. "Great that means it will be worse for me" she said, "it will be if you continue to talk to me like that and don't get your ass out of bed" I said, "well excuse me sir if we don't all wake up with a smile on our faces" she said rolling her eyes. I had it with her already this morning and I picked her up and carried her to the red room. 

I lay her on the cold bench bet that didn't feel good after being in our warm bed, I tied her arms down and her legs. I grabbed 3 different implements all packing a punch, "you have your safe words Olivia can you tell me why you are in here?" I said, "you asked me to get out of bed and I gave you attitude then I rolled my eyes master" she said. "That is right kitten, now this won't feel good I can tell you that and trust me today you will feel everything" I said. I slapped her hard and she screamed out, I knew this paddle hurt and it was new, so it was going to hurt more, the more I did it the better I felt. I wasn't sure about her, but she was taking it well, and I switched to the dragon whip, this one would make the cream even more intense, I had a new one made up just for this. She didn't like the cinnamon one, so I changed it this one was going to make her beg me to wipe it off. She needed to drop the attitude and so early in the morning, after I hit her 10 times with the whip, she said "Red", and I rubbed the cream on her butt. "Ouch sir what the hell" she said. "Don't like it?" I said, "ow no sir it hurts" she said, "yes it would it has stinging nettle in it but it will go away in a few minutes" I said. She was crying and I untied her pulling her in close, "sir please" she said, "please?" I said, "ow master" she said, "it will wear off kitten but go shower now that your senses are awake" I said. She did knowing the shower would wash of the cream but I had a few surprises in store for her today and I knew she was going to be pissed. The only break she would be getting was when we were with Dr. Torres and that was only for 30 minutes. I picked her outfit and set it on the bed as I headed downstairs, "good morning sir" Mrs. Jenkins greeted me, she had Jackson in a carrier. "Morning Rose" I said she gave me a coffee and started on my breakfast. I was a bit earlier today than usual, "Rose can I ask you something?" I said knowing this might come back to bite me in the ass. "Anything" she said, "would we be able to do this relationship with a child?" I said, "As long as you keep it discreet, and not hurt her too much" she said. Honestly I wasn't expecting that answer, it was more open than I expected, "Ryder I know you love her and honestly that girl is a literal mess when you are not here. She mopes most of the day and longs for your touch, so as long as you hold onto that then I know everything will work out for you" she said. "Thanks Rose" I said as Olivia came down and sat beside me.