Best Friend Has A Stalker

Gabe's POV....

"So spill it and I mean all. Or I will literally castrate you and make you eat your own balls for dinner." Ari threatened me.

"Oh just freaking fantastic. I'm gonna have my own balls for dinner. Just make sure put barbeque sauce on it first ok." I joked.

"Don't F**k with me ok." She said while glaring at me. Ohh flip she cursed, she never curses.

"Ok...ok..I ga tell you." I said while holding my hands up.

"Well.... Talk" she said.

"Ok, well you're right I wasn't telling you the whole truth." I began.

"No duh, we already established that." She stated. I'm telling you this girl is lucky she's my best friend or she would have gotten a mouthful. She's so irritating at times. She's that friend everyone has that just gets on your nerves and irrates the crap out of you. And is so annoying, but you can't stop loving them. And you know that they'll always be there for you no matter what. 

Even though she gets on my very last nerve, I love her, but I also contemplate killing her. I guess I could love her even if she's dead. 

"Like I was saying, I wasn't telling you the whole truth. My boyfriend cheated on me." I began all over again.

"Where the hell is he? Let me punch his stupid gay face in. Who the hell does he think he is cheating on my best friend?" She shouted while pacing my bedroom. She's lucky I keep my room clean because she isn't looking where she is going at all. "I want his name, address, cell number and license plate number." She ranted.

"Uhmm Ari I appreciate that you care but could you let me finish before you plan ways to torture my ex." She nodded her head and motioned for me to continue. "Well after I caught him having sex with his brother-"

"Hold the- he cheated on you with his brother?" She asked then all of a sudden she was shaking her head and smiling. "The mother f**cker is dead." She said with a sinister smile.

"Give me 15 minutes ok, I'll be right back." She said still smiling

"What are you going to do?" She didn't answer me. "Ari?" No answer. "Ari get your fine a$$ in here now and let me finish." I said.

Unknown POV....

He took my man. Now he's taking my girl. Nope I'm not going to let that happen, she's been mine since she was seven. She looked at me with so much love and compassion, that I didn't know a seven year old could display such emotions.

Poor boy think his sissy Lil boy toy stole his money. I mean he did, but the punk didn't know I stole the drug dealers money. I got him wasted that night. Then I told him one crazy story about how he squandered all that money in one night. I heard he got shot. The drug dealer probably did it. 

They have been in his room long what could they possibly be doing. I know she's not a virgin because look her. Geez I can't even describe her because I started to get a hard. I'll tap that again and again.

I got tired of sitting in my broken down Chevy so I got out of my car and climbed the tree to his room and tired to listen to them. I only caught the end of their conversation when he said, "Ari get your fine a$$ in here now and let me finish." Finish what?? I didn't even stay to listen I hoped out of the tree and went back into my car and drove off.

Ari's POV...

"Ari get your fine a$$ in here now and let me finish" Gabe shouted. I immediately stopped.