chapter 33 : Jealousy and fight

The next morning, the new married couple woke up feeling blissfully content, their bodies tangled together in a warm hug. The soft rays of morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle glow over the room.

Rain nuzzled closer to Phayu, his heart overflowing with love for the man lying beside him.

"Good morning hubby" rain said sweetly.

"Good morning my love" phayu replies softly.

He wrapped his arms around Rain pulling him close as he kiss his forehead.

After a moment of quiet morning intimacy, they finally peeled themselves away from the warmth of their bed from the knock on the door.

"Yes...Who's that?" Phayu said.

"Room service, we have your breakfast sir" the man said in the other side of the door.

Phayu forgot he even prepared for their breakfast. He wrapped a towel on his waist opening the door rain stayed hidden under the blanket a little embarrassed as their clothes are still on the floor. They left, phayu turns to look at him smirking...

"Breakfast served princess" he said.

The scent of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, mingling with the aroma of pancakes and bacon plus the delicious fruits sizzling on the stove. Rain gets off the bed quickly feeling hungry all of sudden he grabs a short to wear.

They sat down, both exchanging loving glances, their eyes sparkling with affection as they shared the meal together. They laughed and talked, savoring each moment of togetherness indulged in the simple pleasures of a lazy morning.

They spent three nights savouring the intimacy almost having sex in every corner of the room but have to go back to the normal life.

As they returned to the rhythm of their daily lives, Rain and Phayu found themselves immersed in the bustling world of work and responsibilities.

While phayu devoted his time and attention to the success of their company, focused on managing their business ventures with dedication and precision.

Rain took on the important task of caring for the surrogate mothers who were carrying their future children. He was forming a beautiful bond with each of them, offering them support, encouragement, and reassurance as they embarked on this incredible journey together.

With each visit to the hospital, Rain would sit by their side, holding their hand and offering words of comfort as they underwent medical check-ups and prenatal care. He made sure they felt loved and valued, knowing that their selfless act was bringing immeasurable joy and fulfillment to him and Phayu.

Phayu, too, supported Rain in his endeavors, offering his unwavering love and encouragement every step of the way. He understood the importance of this journey for Rain and made sure to be there for them as well, providing a steady presence and a shoulder to lean on whenever needed.

*

Three months had passed since Rain and Phayu exchanged vows in a beautiful ceremony surrounded by loved ones. In that time, their surrogate mothers had become pregnant too, their bellies just beginning to show by now to the promising of their new life. But amidst the joy of impending parenthood, a sudden complication arose, threatening to overshadow their happiness.

During a routine check-up, one of the surrogate mothers experienced a health issue that required her to be hospitalized for a week. As Rain sat by her side, offering comfort and support, Phayu found himself pulled away by the demands of an important project that required his immediate attention and presence in Japan.