chapter 18 : Life changing

The relationship between phayu and rain grow more every day, they find a perfect rythm to balance their private life and focus on working hard at school getting those degrees.

Rain's first year at university was successful, he couldn't wish for more, he scored a very high GPA as expected he's brilliant and got himself a perfect man, he often had to scold his boyfriend to study instead of playing games. Phayu, of course had to listen, rain can be really severe and scary when he's angry, he didn't want to get on the little angry bird nerves.

Phayu has successfully completed his second year too, for once he passed all courses without falling, he even got higher grades which is thanks to rain. He payed more attention to class and surprisingly he started to love those subjects, getting interested with the business world.

For this summer he wants to start first with an internship, getting familiar with everything and learn more. His dad was the happier listened to the news, he had been forcing him to learn more about the company because he's the only one that can take after. Saifa is not interested at all with all of that, he prefers to work in their garage with luxury cars and real estate.

Phayu has an influence of a business man, his aura and appearance fit perfectly the role of CEO of CHAIKAMON GROUPS... They focuse on managing and overseeing various aspects of a business or organization, including its operations, finances, human resources, and strategic planning, they have multiple partners around the world working with so many businesses.

For phayu, in the beginning all that seemed very boring to him. Why would he spend his days meeting people discussing business deals etc... but after rain came into his life seeing the world through rain's eyes, he kinda open his own. The subject was not boring as he thought, he only didn't want to put effort to understand.

Now he doesn't want to miss any chance to learn from his dad and co partners. He wants to stands proudly in the society, but this will mean less time to spend with his lover. He thought about it so many times, rain spend most of his time to his house why not move in together for once.

Before starting to work, phayu want to take rain for a little romantic weekend just both of them far from everyone and the city. He booked two flights tickets for Japan, rain told him once he would like to go to Disneyland. So he thought why not going there and spend time together.

"Baby" phayu called softly, coming out the bathroom, water dripping from his hair with just a towel around his waist...

"Hmmm" Rain mutters, he was laying on bed reading on his iPad, he looks up, the most sexiest man ever in front of him, his big doe eyes scanning phayu's body while licking his lips.

Phayu was drying his hair with a small towel, he looks so hot. Rain can't get enough of him, everytime he fell more in love, phayu is just perfect as if he came straight from a manga.

"I know those eyes sweetheart" phayu comes closer sitting next to him, rain didn't notice he was staring at him oh no he was drooling.

"Uhm no, i mean, what do you want to say again" rain's brain has to reconnect for him to focus.

"I have a surprise for you, i know it's summer we have nothing to do for now. Before i start working i want you to come with me somewhere" he says

"Somewhere?, like where exactly?" rain asks...

"Uhmmm you'll know, we are going tomorrow evening, pack your clothes for 3days" phayu pecks his lips and gets up going to dress up..

"But tell me" rain pouted

"Patience baby boy" phayu shouted from the bathroom...

Rain didn't have any other choice but to wait, the next day he packed both suitcases, getting ready for the airport.