chapter 17: Rain's dark side

Rain tied up phayu hands on top of his head telling him to stay still while watching him.

"This is for you to remember to never ever look at anyone else, you're stuck with me for the rest of your life" rain whispers behind phayu's ear

He stood up a little bit removing his t-shirt and boxer. Standing all naked in front of phayu who is laying in the middle of the bed, watching him taking off his clothes with a grin he wants to be the one to rip those clothes off.

Rain crawls his way up to phayu, pushing him down flat, hovering over him with his small soft body.

"I have you for rest of the night, the whole night is just for us" rain says as he leans down to kiss his boyfriend.

They starts to kiss softly sucking each lips, rain's hands caressing phayu's abs while trailing soft kisses along his jawline to behind his ear. He loves phayu's scent sniffing his nose into phayu neck.

Phayu is feeling his whole body trembling with a tingling sensation as rain kisses his neck.

"Urgh" he sighs wanting to destroy him. If his hands wasn't tied up he would have already knock rain down and fuck him.

Rain is very pleased by how phayu is reacting. The love he has for Phayu is beyond words sometimes overwhelming and today he will be able to express it wholly, with his entire heart and body, at the same time give him a little punishment.

The sweet kisses at first, becoming more needy, rain pushing his tongue down into phayu's mouth as he sucks it hard losing themselves in each other's taste.

Rain broke the kiss looking how lost and weak phayu is at his mercy. His eyes darker from desire, his lips shining with mixed of their saliva, his messy hair, he can't get used to how handsome and sexy phayu is, the more he thinks about it the more he feels like it's a dream maybe he will wake up but no it's really reality, phayu is his boyfriend the love of his life.

Rain starts to kiss down his chest, putting a nipple in his mouth, gently licking, teasing it with his teeth and do the same thing the other side.

"Fuck" phayu growls at the sensation

Rain explore his body feeling every inch of his masculine and strong muscles, running his hands down his abs, thighs, up over his hips and chest, but never once touching his hard and painful cock twitching inside his boxer with every little touch.

"Baby please why are you teasing me like this?" phayu can't take it already

"We're going to take our time today P'Phayu i want you to enjoy and feel everything" rain says looking up at him with his seductive doe eyes.

Moving all the way up again to slam their lips together, sucking at eachother lips as if their life depend on it. Rain brings his lips down to phayu's neck soft kisses, as he licks the sweet gland then without a warning he bites him pressing his teeth deep inside that phayu almost bleeds.

Instead of feeling hurt phayu really likes it, he likes when rain get rough and hard on him. He likes when the boy shows him that he's not a weak little boy that everyone thinks. He likes all his naughty and dark desires, rain really drives him crazy.

"Goshhh, that feels amazing fuck babe" phayu grunts.

Rain licks his neck the area where he just bites, he presses light kisses on it.

"I love you P'phayu" rain says softly.

"Mmmm, I love you too baby" phayu replies, he feels almost lost with rain's touch all over his body.

Rain makes his way back down to his body making sure to kiss every single inch of him, pressing soft kisses, teasing kisses around his v-shape, on his inner thigh, over his hips bone as he jerks off his underwear exposing the big meat.