chapter 12 : You're perfect

Rain took a deep breath...

"İ was born in a lovely family P'Phayu, my parents really love me so much, i had everything i needed as a child, until it was time to go to school at that time nothing was alarming since all children in that age still don't know anything...but growing up i was more turned to like girl's stuffs...

After i entered middle school, my body was so small and so soft comparing to others boys of my age, my parents even thought that maybe something was wrong with my body development. İ went to meet a doctor and he said nothing wrong I'm just born like this so petite and fragile...

Since that day my parents were extra careful about me, my health and taking care of me like I'm sort of egg afraid to break, I'm not complaining i really like the way they treated me, it gave me a lot of peace and reassurance that i have my parents to rely on...

But at school it was something else, my friends started to bully me, calling me bad names, sometimes they just ran over me and make me fell down, walked on me, or put weird things in my locker. Days passing it was getting worse, i was not strong and so weak to fight back.

They call me gay for being feminine and having a small body, that wasn't the hurtful thing, my middle school was close to a nightmare but i didn't say anything to my parents because i knew they can ruin those people's lives so i took it for myself crying in my room every night, afraid to wake up the next morning and face the same situation again...

But i was strong enough to keep it cool, i bought some cute outfits wearing them and my room it made me feel good and happy. İ finished my middle school and went to high school the real nightmare started. There was a guy named Tommy, he made my life like hell and his house is just two blocks from ours that's why i had a panic attack this morning as i remember he lives close by...

His parents are so rich and he thought no one can do anything to him, so he targeted me because i was small. Bullying me in front of the whole class everyone watching and laughing. Until one day in our junior year i was in the bathroom he came there with his friends...

They locked the bathroom, and pinned me to the wall saying why do i look so pretty for a boy, at that time i didn't understand him but the more he was talking i knew he just had a crush on me and was disappointed to know I'm a boy not a girl...

That day they laughed at me, saying all i need is just boobs and cut my dick and he'll be so happy to fuck me because i look like a pretty girl. İ was suffocating from his bad smell and pushed him, but he took it as a fight then beat me up. İ couldn't do anything because I was not stronger than them...

He warned me to not say a word, every other day the bullying was getting worse from grabbing my ass and rubbing their dick at me saying they knew i loved it. İt was disgusted, the only thing that was keeping me sane was reading my books and dreaming about one day i will also experience true love and have nice friends...

After that we had a school trip, i didn't want to go but i had to, my parents didn't know anything, when we went to the camp the teachers went to take foods and other luggage, they took off my clothes spilled water and dirt at me and pushed me unfortunately i fell hitting my head passing out, they took me to the hospital when i said what happened, they said we were just playing and it was an accident...

That was the day my parents came to know the hell i was living, those kids just had a punishment while they did all those hurtful things to me, my parents wanted to drag them down but i said no, I'll deal with it by myself...

İ went back to school after a month completely a different person, i had confidence and strength i wanted to confront him. İ was not going to let anyone bully me again...