chapter 23 : Rain is always needy

Time skips...

"Are you okay P'phayu?" Rain asks so worriedly looking at his boyfriend who just came back from work, bringing his hand to touch Phayu's cheeks gently, the man closes his eyes feeling the warmth of his lover.

"I'm fine baby just stressed and tired" he replies, his eyes shut as he buries his face on rain's neck taking deep breaths on his beautiful scent. Rain rubs his back, he really hates seeing phayu like this.

Phayu has been working so hard, it's his last year, preparing his graduation project plus dealing with business, he barely has time for himself or even for rain. Although they found a balance and rain has been helping him with some of his work sometimes, he really thank him for being a wonderful partner.

Since rain's birthday they have been living a lovely life nothing to complain. Rain is a sunshine, he takes care of him, always there when he needed him.

After a year of living together, the responsibilities keep increasing as his father gave him the position of assistant director before taking over the company, he has more things to do now, he needs to learn more and be ready maybe after being a ceo he may have time and just delegate.

"Have you had dinner yet i can warm something for you quickly" rain says so softly.

"No, i ate already with my dad during the meeting" phayu replies.

"You look so tired" rain cups his face looking at him so fondly, phayu just nodded.

"Come with me" rain says taking his hand going inside the bathroom, phayu just follows him without saying a word.

Rain opens water, filling the bathtub making sure it's warm enough and put beautiful scent and shower gel. He undressed phayu leaving him completely naked. Phayu just watched him doing.

"Get inside" rain added, phayu sits inside the bathtub as he completely relaxed under the water, he can't deny it, its really the best feeling after a long day at work.

Rain went outside coming back with face mask, he places them on phayu's face.

"Close your eyes and relax" rain whispers behind his ears.

He removes his clothes getting inside with him. He starts to rub all his body with the shower gel, taking advantage of feeling his strong muscles. Phayu just stayed there letting rain do anything to him. After 30min they get out of the bathroom.

"Let me dry your hair, sit here" rain says bringing him to sit on the edge of the bed drying his hair properly so he won't catch a cold, just with a towel hanging around their waist. He stands between phayu's legs with the hair dryer, phayu's arms around his boy waist.

"Wait here" rain told him to stay there, he's quickly searching for something, phayu looking at him.

"What are you looking for baby" he asks

"Oh found it" what rain was looking is just a bottle of massage oil.

"P'Phayu lay down I'll give you a massage" he says smiling.

"Really?" Phayu asks in disbelief, why is this boy so adorable.

"Yes come here, take off your towel" rain crawls on the bed tapping next to him so his man can lay down.

Phayu jerk off his towel laying down flat on his stomach completely naked at rain's mercy.

Rain sits on his ass, oh he is also naked under his towel his ass feeling phayu's skin, pouring oil on phayu's back. He starts to massage his back giving enough pressure to release all the stress, he went up to his shoulder and neck, down to his back, up to him biceps.