chapter 10: Welcome gift

Phayu was super happy to finally go meet rain's parents most importantly see where he grew up. He's excited to discover that side of his boy. When he told his parents both were happy to know their son is also loved by rain's parents, phayu's parents told him as soon they come back they have to arrange a dinner to meet rain....

"finally landed, i was starting to feel nauseous" rain shouted stretching his arms...

"Let's go" phayu said

They arrived in london, phayu is nervous but more than happy spending two weeks far from everyone and meeting rain's parents. İf someone told him months ago this was going to be his life he wouldn't believe it. He never thought of settling down so soon or not before graduating but this boy just turned down his life...

"Hold on babe be careful, you're so clumsy hold my hand there are so many people here" phayu said stopping him from tripping and taking all the luggage...

"Wow i missed this air, I'm finally home after so long, i hope you'll like our little vacation P'Phayu" rain said holding his hand tight all smiling while walking towards the exit...

"With you by my side, i would love everything" phayu kissed the back of his hand...Rain giggles,

He really likes spending time alone with phayu doing all his crazy things. Thanks to heaven for sending him someone who meet up with his horny ass....

They came out from the airport, rain's mom was waiting for them with a bouquet of flowers...

"Welcome to london my babies, phayu this for you" she said smiling giving phayu the flowers...

"Thank you aunty" phayu said receiving the flowers and bow at her...

"I'm not that old, don't call me aunty you're my precious son's boyfriend so call me mom, ahhh you look more handsome in person I'm jealous how did my nerd son found you huh" she said teasing him...

"Ohh thank you for the compliment mom but rain is really a sunshine"

"That's true my rainy is someone so special thank you for loving and taking care of him" she hugs phayu...

"Mom what about me?" Rain sulks...

"Don't pout, i have a big hug for you too, i missed you so much rainy baby" she squeezes his cheeks and hugs him so tight...

Phayu understands she must be very close to her son, he's happy rain grew up in such a lovely family because he also have everything, his parents love and spoils him so much that he even became a brat but thank god he's back to the right way.

"Mom I'm not a child anymore" rain protest...

"Now because you got yourself a sexy boyfriend it doesn't mean you're grown up, you're still my baby" he keeps squeezing his cheeks...

"Mommmm"

"Okay let's go, you two must be very tired from the trip" she added taking them inside the car...

She was still hugging rain in the car not leaving him for a second, rain sleeping on his mom's lap, phayu smiles at how cute they look...

After a long ride they finally arrived at their apartment his mom booked for them....

"Rain baby wake up we're here" she whispered,

Rain was really tired, he opens his eyes slowly...

"Hummm, I'm so tired i need a bath and sleep" he said scratching his head...

"Come let's go inside"

İt's a small luxury apart just one room fully furnished, they'll have everything they need during their vacation.