chapter 5: Unfolding

Phayu holding rain's hands while opening his heart for the first time. He said what he was feeling without holding back, right now rain is the most important person, he wants to build something special with him. He find himself changing already, his bad boy area seems to come to the end.

Who knows that the PHAYU with no feelings, fucking around and don't take his future seriously will become someone this serious. For him he was young so he was just enjoying his life, his parents are rich and give him everything. He has a company already waiting for him after graduation, all he has to do is to follow classes and gain some knowledge people will work for him.

But since he met this misterious boy rain, who is always by himself, quiet, don't go out and take his study seriously. He wants to know more about him, he found him so beautiful and cute. After trying so hard to get close to him phayu don't want to miss any chance to declare his love for him.

Rain fell for him since the first day even if he played hard to get, but deep he is falling every day. Phayu is the dream man of all girls and boys. He found it a bit weird why phayu is interesting in him out of all the people at school who are more beautiful and more interesting. But rain is very special, his personality is just amazing he is like a ball of sunshine.

Phayu confessed to him, rain feels emotional looking deep in his eyes searching lies but all he can see is love, admiration, care and desire. After phayu has said everything he remains silent for a while processing everything.

"I believe you P'Phayu, if i say I don't have feelings for you it will be a lie of course. I'm really attracted to you and want to be with you but I'm scared" rain finally said something

Phayu look at him to understand why is he scared, it's him scaring rain or there's something else.

"What is scaring you?" He asks

Rain took a deep breath

"I'm not scared of you be reassured, I'm scared of myself"

"Why?"

"I'm scared that i can't meet your expectations, I'm scared you will get bored of me if i open my heart, I'm scared because i don't have any experience in relationships, I'm still a virgin i never been in relationship with anyone. I like you too P'Phayu so much but what if I'm not good enough for you"

Rain has all right to feel this way in the end it's about being phayu's boyfriend and future. Is he ready to take this responsibility. Phayu has been with people more beautiful and experienced than him. He is just a normal boy who loves manga.

Phayu comes closer to him, he pulls him by his waist and make the boy look at him.

"I'm going to ask you something answer honestly okay" rain nodded

"Why do you think I've never been in relationship with all the people following me around?"

Rain stayed quiet, he doesn't know the reason because he's not in phayu head.

"I don't know P'Phayu"

"I told you that other people don't value me as a person but like a trophy for them to brag. I don't see myself having a relationship, build something for my future with someone who just want me to please others or just a normal thing i want something special.

İ know you are sexually attracted by me but that's not all i can see in your eyes and i want to be with you until you express yourself openly and be comfortable. I will never get bored of you, you're so full of surprises. Just now in the bathroom you show me two sides of you i wasn't expecting. How can i be bored?"

Phayu kisses his nose, rain feels reassured a bit more. He wants to give this a try but before that he will test phayu because why not. He can't just accept like this, phayu has so much confidence he wants to push him to the edge.