chapter 22: I'm your birthday gift

As soon rain saw phayu laying there as his birthday gift, his mouth watering...

"P'Phayu" he called softly.

"Do you like your gift baby, I'm all yours tonight, ask me anything I'll do it for you" phayu says winking.

"Oh gosh this is going to end badly" rain whispers.

"Don't worry I'll take care of you"

Phayu stands coming next to him. Rain gulped.

"You are so beautiful with this new hair colour" phayu said tracing his jawline.

"Tell me what do you want tonight" he add, taking off rain's clothes one by one.

Rain can't process, he just stayed there letting phayu do anything to him. Phayu managed to remove all his clothes leaving rain completely naked.

"Tell me baby what do you want" phayu whispers behind his ears squeezing his ass.

"Mmmmm" rain groans

"I want you to tell me baby" phayu blow hot breath to his nipple up to his neck. Rain's brain can't think straight.

"P'Phayu" he breath out, his dick starts to grow hard.

"Yes baby tell me" phayu barely touching him just blowing into his skin.

"Anything" rain managed to say.

"Anything you say"

"Yes, you can do anything to me just fuck me please" rain whines

"As you wish my love"

Phayu stepped back releasing rain from his grip, rain gasps. He jerks off his boxer, and went to take wine

"Drink this" he gave him a glass of wine

"Why?"

"I want all your senses awake, and alcohol or chocolate are sexual stimulation. I want you to feel everything in extreme level.

"What?" Rain choked

"Drink everything" he commands

"What about you?" Rain asks

"This is all for you not me baby"

Rain eventually finished all the wine feeling his head spinning already. He is a light drinker, if phayu gives him more he may be drunk, but one glass is enough for him.

"There you go" phayu holds him before he can fall, kissing him taking all the alcohol out of his tongue, he knows rain doesn't like the taste.

Rain moaning into phayu mouth, giving him full access to abuse him. The kiss begins to be rough both gasping for air. As phayu break the kiss he place rain on the bed hovering him sucking his neck.

"P'Phayu" rain gasps at phayu's hot mouth. He feels like floating, he is aware of what is going on but same time feeling like every touches can make him cum.

"You're so pretty, i will make you feel good tonight." Phayu growls out, leaning his head down and gently biting Rain's lips.

Rain felt goosebumps, he wrapped his arms around phayu's neck pulling him closer as if he want more, phayu is being slow.

"P'Phayu kiss me" he says his breathing starts to accelerate. Phayu cups his face for a mess kiss, their tongue intertwining.

Phayu just want Rain to feel good tonight, it's his day he wants to show him how much he loves him.

"I love you so much rain" Phayu starts to caress his chest, his hands going down to his waist, thigh and ass.

Rain closes his eyes as Phayu's hand explores his body. Feeling his man soft touches, he feels so good, he loves when phayu worship him like this. To be frank rain just love sex, they haven't done a crazy sex for long time, it's rain love language being fucked hard filling his dark desires.