chapter 26 : Drunk with phayu's cock

After the incredible proposal filled with tears and love, they took a relaxing warm bath together but rain pushed phayu outside as soon they were done, he was locked inside the bathroom for so long Phayu's wondering what he is doing inside there. Then he saw him coming out...

"Are you finally done" Phayu raised an eyebrow sitting on the edge of the bed just with his underwear.

Rain smiles walking towards him, standing between his legs with just a towel hanging around his waist. Phayu wrapped his big arms around Rain's waist, pulling him closer. He chuckled.

"I'm done, i was cleaning myself. you know" rain said placing his hands on Phayu's neck, his fingers going through his love's hair.

"You're such a tease baby boy" phayu smirks.

"İ know you like it, when I'm naughty" Rain said winking. Phayu couldn't hold back his laugh.

"Do you know what can i do with a naughty boy like you" Phayu said smiling.

"İ don't know, what can you do, nothing" He teased. Phayu frowned, looking up at him, tightening his arms around the boy waist.

"Ahh P'Phayu it's hurt" rain tried to remove his hand but phayu is stronger than him

"Oh i thought you said i can't do anything" phayu teases back, tickling him.

"Sorry hahaha i said sorry" rain said while laughing.

Phayu made him sit on his lap, brushing his hair off his forehead.

"İ love you rain" he said softly, taking his hand, he kissed his finger just where the ring is.

"İ really do, you're my world" he added, looking deeply in his eyes. Rain gives him a soft smile.

"You know what P'Phayu" rain said.

"What's on your mind baby?" He replies.

"Well, you've been telling me how much i changed your life, but don't you know you also changed mine" rain said tilting his head.

"You have more impact on my life than i have on yours" rain didn't agree with phayu's response.

"No, i was the awkward nerd feminine boy who doesn't socialise with people but just reading romance and manhwa, you gave me more confidence on top of what i already had. Today I'm very happy and proud to stand by your side, i even have more friends at school" rain said.

"And i don't like to share you with them, i don't like when they're touchy with you" phayu sulks.

"Are you sulking now?" rain laughed

"Of course i am"

"Don't worry about them I'm only yours, see we're engaged now stuck for life" he brought their hands together lacing their fingers.

"Exactly, they should not touch what's mine" phayu sulks more

"They can only touch some part, but you can touch everything" rain whispered on his ear, then start to kiss Phayu's neck.

Phayu cup his face for a wild kiss, nipping his bottom lip, sucking on it until it turns completely red. Rain moans against his lips, he opens his mouth letting Phayu's tongue to slide inside, licking every corner.

The kiss quickly escalated becoming so hot, rain returns the kiss with the same eager, his fingers running through phayu's hair while his waist is hold tight by his man. Rain couldn't continue he pulls back gasping for air, resting their forehead together while panting.

Phayu tugs his hair behind his ears, pressing his thumb on rain's lips.

"İ forgot to tell you something" he said. Rain looks up with a confused face.