chapter 29 : Sex under the stars

As Rain and Phayu emerged from the water, their skin glistening in the moonlight, a sense of electricity hung in the air. With each step they took, the tension between them grew, palpable and intoxicating.

Phayu's heart pounded in his chest as he gazed at Rain, his eyes tracing the contours of his lover's body with a hunger that threatened to consume him. Rain's hair was tousled and damp, his skin flushed from the cool water, and Phayu couldn't tear his gaze away.

"Rain," Phayu murmured, his voice husky with desire, "you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen my love"

Rain's cheeks flushed pink as he met Phayu's gaze, his own eyes dark with desire.

"P'Phayu," he whispered, his voice barely above a breath,

"I want you, please fuck me." He added feeling his cock harden.

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore provided a rhythmic backdrop to their silent exchange, each moment filled with anticipation and longing. The moon cast a soft glow over them, illuminating their features with an ethereal light as they stood face to face, their desire hanging heavy in the air.

Phayu reached out to caress Rain's cheek, his touch gentle and reverent.

"You are so beautiful, I can't believe you're mine" he murmured, his voice thick with emotion.

Rain's breath caught in his throat as he leaned into Phayu's touch, his eyes sparkling with love and desire.

"And you are everything to me" he whispered, his voice trembling with emotion

In that moment, with the midnight sky stretching out above them and the sound of the ocean filling the air, Rain and Phayu were lost in each other's gaze. Time seemed to stand still as they stood on the balcony, their hearts beating as one, their souls intertwined in a dance of passion and longing.

Without a word, Phayu pulled Rain into his arms, their bodies melding together as they shared a tender embrace. Rain's skin tingled at the touch of Phayu's hands, his senses ablaze with the heat of their desire.

Their lips met in a searing kiss, a fusion of passion and longing that sent shivers down Rain's spine. Phayu's lips were warm and inviting, his kiss like fire against Rain's skin as they melted into each other's embrace.

As they kissed, the world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them in their own private universe. They lost themselves in the sensation of each other's lips, their tongues dancing in a delicate symphony of desire and need.

With each kisses, the intensity of their passion grew, their bodies pressed close as they sought solace and comfort in each other's arms. Rain felt a surge of desire course through him, his skin burning with the heat of their connection.

"P'Phayu," Rain whispered between kisses, his voice husky with desire, "I need your cock please fill me up."

Phayu's response was a low growl of desire as he pulled Rain closer, his hands roaming over his lover's body with a hunger that threatened to consume him.

"It's all yours, Always will be" he murmured against Rain's lips, his voice thick with longing. Grabbing his ass firmly.

The moon hung high in the sky, both lost in a world of passion and desire. With every caress, every kiss, they felt the heat between them ignite, their bodies trembling.

Phayu's touch was like fire against Rain's skin as he trailed kisses along his lover's neck, his lips leaving a trail of heat in their wake. Rain moaned softly, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he surrendered to the sensations coursing through his body.