chapter 25 : The proposal

(This part will be phayu POV)

I woke up today around 1pm, rain is still sleeping, i still can't believe what we did yesterday. It was the best sex ever, my brain froze when i saw my little baby boy sitting in the middle of the bed, i couldn't believe he actually wanted to do that.

His whole body is cover with bruises, hickeys and red marks, i feel so bad. My poor fragile boy, but i don't regret it instead i would love to switch if he can use those sex toys on me i think I'll go crazy.

I went out to buy medicine, some ointment and painkillers. I also took some porridge for him and fruit juice.

"Baby" i whispers behind his ears.

"Mmmmm" he cooed.

He is really knocked out, half asleep half awake.

"Baby please take this medicine and porridge, then you can continue sleeping"

I tried my best to wake him up, this boy is still groaning. I opened his mouth put medicine and gave him water, it seems like he doesn't even know what is going on. In his sleeping state i fed him all the porridge, he went back to sleep curling on the pillow, he's so cute. I applied ointment on his bruises and red marks then let him sleep he needs to rest a lot.

After eating breakfast i came back in the room, I'm sitting beside him on the bed working on my laptop. His little snore next to me, i caress his hair, seeing the big red marks on his neck and wrist my heart hurts, i hope i didn't go too far.

Hours later it's almost evening, i heard him whimpering rubbing his eyes, he looks at me with his big doe eyes, his messy hair, his red plump lips, i fight myself not to bend him again.

"You're awake baby, how do you feel" i asks, he is not completely awake i can see.

"Strangely fine" he said, i laughed pulling him next to him. He puts his head on my chest and his arm around me. I kissed his forehead.

"How long i was asleep?" He asks

"Mmmmm, almost 18hours" i said

"What?" He lifts his head looking at me in suprise i peck his lips i couldn't resist.

"I hope you had enough rest baby"

"Wow, i was completely knocked out, but i don't really feel sore"

"I was taking care of you, i gave you some medicine and applied ointment on you"

"You're the best thank you phi" he snuggles in my arms again. So adorable, for nothing in the world i will trade this happiness.

"I'm sorry" i whispers

"Huh sorry for what?" He asks in confusion.

"Your whole body is practically red" i said sadly.

"But i wanted to, i asked for it and i loved it, i will do it again if you ask me, it was amazing i never felt this much pleasure at once in my life. I want to experience everything with you, all my darkest desires will be filled only by you. Don't say sorry because fuck it was something, did you like it?" he said

While talking i can see how is eyes are shining, i can even feel his cock twitching on my legs, he really loved everything we did my naughty boy.

"Yes my love, i loved it, you always surprised me. What would be my life without you" i kissed his lips again, he smiled.

We stayed on bed for another hour just cuddling and talking. After that, i prepared a warm bath for him, taking care of him is my responsibility. I ordered dinner for us we ate, gave him medicine again, we spent the evening cuddling, watching movies.