1- Special Chapter

✨110K+✨

I wanted to thank everyone for giving this story so much love 🥺 when I started writing this I wasn't really confident asking myself if I can do it, I've read a lot of fanfic and books still I didn't think once I'll reach this number thank you so much🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

To celebrate I'll give you a gift a special chapter of their life with their children with a little naughtiness 🤭

The soft glow of dawn filtered through the curtains, the alarm clock blared insistently, punctuating the quietude of the room. Rain rolled over and squinted at the time-6:30 AM. He stirred from sleep, feeling the warmth of the morning against his skin. He blinked, slowly rousing himself from sleep. Rain's morning began like any other hectic weekday.

Phayu was already up, the faint sound of running water signaling his presence in the bathroom. Rain stretched languidly, then after 10min slipped out of bed, padding quietly across the room.

In the bathroom, Phayu was standing in front of the mirror, deftly knotting his tie with practiced ease. Rain approached him from behind, wrapping his arms around Phayu's waist and pressing a gentle kiss against his back. Phayu turned, a soft smile curving his lips as he leaned down to place a kiss on Rain's forehead.

"Morning sweetie, Did you sleep well?" Phayu inquired, his voice warm with affection.

Rain nodded, a hint of a smile tugging at his lips. He watched as Phayu stepped aside to let him into the shower, the warmth of the water washing away the last vestiges of sleep.

While Rain showered, Phayu finished getting ready. Dressed impeccably in a tailored suit, he descended the stairs to the kitchen where the maids were already bustling about, preparing breakfast. He poured himself a cup of coffee, the rich aroma mingling with the morning air.

Rain finished taking his bath and now dressed for the day, he followed phayu downstairs, the scent of his cologne lingering faintly around him. He joined Phayu at the table, reaching for a slice of fruit as he settled into his seat.

"Can you please see if the kids are already up and getting ready for school?" Rain said to their maid who nodded in response going up.

"What's on the schedule today?" Rain asked, his gaze focused back on Phayu who was busy on his tablet replying emails.

Phayu took a sip of his coffee, his expression thoughtful. "I have a meeting at 8AM with the CEO of Norris Company" he replied, his tone businesslike yet tinged with excitement. "We're discussing the new partnership proposal like I told you. It's a big opportunity for us."

Rain nodded, his interest piqued. "Great, Any specifics I should know?"

Phayu elaborated, outlining key points of the meeting while Rain listened attentively, nodding in understanding. The morning sunlight streamed through the windows, casting a warm glow over the room as they conversed.

"I can't wait for you today sweetheart" Phayu mentioned casually, checking the time on his phone. "I've got less than 30 minutes to get to the office. You can follow me later, drop the kids at school."

Rain smiled, reaching over to brush his fingers against Phayu's jaw. "I'll see you at the office later then" he replied, his voice warm.

Phayu leaned in, pressing a quick kiss to Rain's lips before grabbing his briefcase and heading towards the door. "Good luck my love" rain said as he disappeared outside.

Alone in the kitchen now, Rain savored the quiet moment waiting for his kids it's already 7:30 they have 30 min left to go. He finished his breakfast quickly, sipping on his own cup of coffee. he glanced out the window, watching Phayu's car pull out of the driveway, a sense of pride swelled within him 'that's his husband'. They had built a life together, navigating the intricacies of work and family with grace and love.