chapter 6: Mine

The relationship between phayu and rain seem to be more than what both expected. Rain thought that he will probably just fuck him and continue his life since he's so attracted to him but didn't think he will end up really falling in love and build something special.

Phayu have been pursuing him, showing him all the love and care. Rain is surprised by how he is taking so good care of him. Each time he just wanted to stop phayu and ask him to bend him over and fuck the shit out of him. He can't take this anymore he wants to experience his first time and do all those crazy things that come across his mind.

Today is Friday, after class he gave phayu an excuse that he's tired so he wanted to go home and rest, phayu dropped him home. But rain has other plan, so he went online he doesn't even have the courage to go to the normal shop.

He find a website with everything he needed, he knows everything about sex obviously the names of products and what to have for stimulation etc...

So he ordered condoms he didn't know phayu size but from what he felt last time it's huge he's even scared phayu will definitely destroy his hole, he took the extra large, butt plug, lube, scented oil and candles. For now he just need this, he's not going to buy all the sex toys probably for next time.

For his first time he wants it to be romantic, calm and sweet. His evil side will come later. The box order will come tomorrow before noon.

He asked sky to go sleep at P'Pai's house for the weekend and leave them alone. At night before going to bed he asks payu if he wants to come over tomorrow. Of course phayu said yes, he will come.

The next day rain received his box, he was so excited to take this move. He open it, everything is there, he cleaned his room placing some candles and scented oil around with dim light, lube and condoms on the bedside.

He went to take a shower and clean himself well inside. After the shower he dries his hair, put his normal clothes. He texted phayu that he can come around 5pm. Rain went downstairs he doesn't know how to cook so he ordered some chicken nuggets, drinks and salad.

İt's arrived within an hour, he placed them on the dinner table and went back upstairs. Phayu will be there in less than 30min, he took out his butt plug, removed his pant, he closed his eyes thinking about phayu kissing and caressing him. His hole twitching inside, he took the lube and try to put his own finger inside his hole then two to open it, the position is awkward he can reach it well. This time he wish phayu was the one fingering him.

He pours lube on his butt plug and push it inside, groaning at the stretch he chose the medium size but its quite. Finally it's all in, he left a deep breath wearing back his clothes, he goes back down to wait for phayu.

Phayu reached in no time not knowing what's waiting for him. Rain welcomed him jumping on his arms.

"You're finally here" he said pecking phayu's lips.

"Did you miss me that much?"

Rain slap his arm "of course come i prepared something"

"Oh what's the occasion, did you do something wrong?"

"P'Phayu!!!"

"Okay sorry let's go in"

They sat eating while talking about university and some other thing nothing serious. After eating they settled on the cough, watching a movie.

"Where's sky?" Phayu asks

"He's with P'Pai, he will spend the weekend there"

"Oh okay"

Rain hesitates a bit but finally proposed...

"Do you want to spend the weekend with me, you don't have to go back, i will be alone here"