36

Hi !!

******

Voices were back in his head, they were mocking him....blaming him....calling him names for being such sore looser...not better father....hurt his own child....selfish .....go die go die...no one needs you...shamefull...pathatic ....moron....prudent....ugly ....die....die...die...die.......

"Taehyung Kim Taehyung" 

Taehyung looked at figure of Jin with unfocused eyes .

Jin sighted and handed him glass of water," Don't go over board Taehyung , Min-su is fine . Don't blame yourself ."

Taehyung didn't said anything .

"Taehyung you need to talk with Hoseok, you both need to have conversation like actual adults. Situation now isn't good and it will only turn for worst . I have known you for years Taehyung and I know you are hurt and angry at Hoseok. I know you feel wronged but this is not the way you lead things Taehyung. For a moment just keep aside your Hurt and think about your child Taehyung , your child needs you and Hoseok both Taehyung. If you treat Min-su like this it will only hurt him more Taehyung. Hoseok is his Papa , Taehyung. Min-su needs him may be more than you cause for him his Papa is his safe place, his whole word. You can't just expect him to be okay with you removing Hoseok from his life and taking place as Appa. The child doesn't even know that you are his Appa Taehyung. You both need to keep aside your problem and work together for Min-su if not for anyone, he is small kid and scars of childhood never fades Taehyung . Also no matter what Hoseok did you both share same pain Taehyung ..you both lost your child...so so be there if you keep living like this you will only suffer in never ending cycle of pain." Namjoon said grabbing Taehyung's hand in his . 

Taehyung hug Namjoon tears spilling out of his eyes as he cried at top of lungs. Taehyung cried holding Namjoon's shirt . Namjoon patted his back letting him cry . 

" Hyung ~~  I ~~ feel~~so ~~lost hyung ~~ I feel bad for hurting him hyung....It hurts a lot but ~~I can't forgive him hyung~~he ~~he stole my child's childhood from me...my child ....didn't knew about me hyung...why hyung why ? all I have ever done is love him selflessly than why did he do that hyung ?? I know his reason hyung...he would say he did it for me because of my faily but .....but...why did he keep forgetting that he has been my family more than they will ever be....for me he always was my family....my world hyung...than why I couldn't be his hyung?? Have~~you ~'seen the ~~way ~~They ~~were living hyung~~~in~~that~~~shabby place~~'my baby ~~'grew up there hyung ~~~despite having me ~~he grew up in place where there was no safety no sanity ~~no warmth ~~they just suffer hyung ~~it makes me hate me hyung~~~I was supposed to be there hyung during Hoseok pregnancy ....during Min-su's birth...I was supposed to be there for them ....and yet I wasn't why ?? Just just cause of Hoseok assumptions....his fool assumptions and useless protectiveness stole away many things from me hyung.....I ~I " Taehyung cried vigorously , no tears can explain how broken and lost he felt this moment .

"Taehyung I am sorry ....I am sorry for doing this to you Taehyung ....I loved you too much to see it was ruining you ...You could blame me Taehyung....hate me...As well I wouldn't mind...I won't protest ...you can have Min-su ...protect him...love him...I will disappear Taehyung from your life and from his..I will make sure Min-su doesn't hate you Taehyung....I would never claim him this is all I could do to compensate you for your pain...and for my selfishness.-"

"You get out of my sight !!! And shut your damn mouth !!!" Taehyung yelled furiously as he grabbed Hoseok ," If you ever show me your face again I will make sure you suffer ten thousand fold Hoseok, and I am not kidding don't mess with me and my son ever again and Min-su has nothing to do with you from this moment on ."

******************

Hoseok was thrown out of Min-su's room and was held by Yoongi who glared at Taehyung and before he could say something door slammed shut at his face.

Yoongi helped Hoseok to his room.

********

Yeonjun smashed doctor tray making Hoseok look at him tiredly .

"Don't you feel sick Jung Hoseok?? Huh how could you say that to Taehyung ?? Who the fuck asked you to give up Min-su ..he is your fuckin son Hoseok...your blood...you raised him for what ??If you were planning to abandon him than why did you love him huh ????Answer me damn it aren't you fuckin tired of being like this ...why why do you always have to be acting like fucking saint ...you are just like that scumbag father.....hyung.....he gave up on us...and you did to on your son for what you selfish scum bastard fucking ...why don't you fuckin die hyung...do us favor and just die...it would be so peaceful for everyone you know...cause your existence is fucking everyone up . I don't care what you and Taehyung do but I will not let you both ruin Min-su he shouldn't be us....he shouldn't suffer...not like us...he would be happy ......he would be loved...and will have family...with or without his selfish useless parents.... I will fuckin make sure of it " Yeonjun screamed tears running down his eyes as he was pulled in hug by Jungkook who had followed him .  Yeonjun cried in Jungkook's embrace while Jungkook had protective arm wrapped around him.

Even though Jungkook was cradling Yeonjun his eyes were on Hoseok who look so sick and tired that he didn't had any will to live yet smile was there on his lips as he stared at Yeonjun in his arms. His eyes locked with Hoseok who seem to be thanking him....for what ??why does his eyes remind him of so much of his own mother....his mother....who died happily knowing his father would keep her little kookie safe .....why are you looking at me with this look Hoseok hyung...don't please don't I beg you ....

Jungkook looked away from Hoseok and look at crying boy in his arms.

********

Mrs Kim was staring at Min-su who was sleeping and she couldn't help but coo at cute child . 

"For someone who come's from that disgusting shit child is beautiful , you would make perfect heir for Kim corporation. You could be something your father never was" Mrs Kim mumble ruffling his hair . 

Min-su whimpered and turned away in sleep as if sensing the evil.

*********

When August returned back he brought food for Hoseok .

"You should eat" He said forwarding spoon of porridge to his mouth.

"Don't want to " He mumble

" Open your mouth Hoseok if not for me than for your son " August mumble and Hoseok open his mouth as August feed him.

"Take your meds and sleep , Min-su still haven't woken up so I will be taking you to him once he wakes up okay ??"

"Hmm" Hoseok mumble and went to sleep tears slipping down his eyes. 

***********

Jimin was made aware by Min-su and Hoseok condition and he wanted to visit them but he couldn't not until Kyungsoo feels asleep . 

Kyungsoo has been living with him for while and his condition himself was not much better . No matter how much you say you forget the decease you don't . It becomes wishful thinking to let go of someone whom you love so much.  Kyungsoo have already went through Trauma of Soo-bin's death and he didn't know how to break news about Hoseok and Min-su to him when it will only make him stress more which is worse since there are chance of miscarriage . 

Why does he care so much for him?? He doesn't know. Kyungsoo is neither his friend not shares any relationship like that with Jimin but for some reason Kyungsoo just fits right into his life...fits right beside him...he has fair share of his lost which made him realized how important it was to take step if you don't wanna loose your person. A step towards them is all it takes for things to work out but a step is also something that is lot harder when bounded by pain of past and future expectations. 

Jimin could only wish for Vhope take step forwards for better cause it's better than regret isn't it as long as you have chance to love and hold them than why miss it. 

********

Happiness means shining while it's raining doesn't it ??

*************