Part 7

Instead of going to Resting place Hoseok went out to breathe some fresh air. He was enjoying his moment of silence when his phone rang.

He immediately answer his call smiling as he looked at caller ID .

"Heyyy baby !! How are you??"

"I am not fine. I miss you a lot."

"I miss you too baby. How is -"

"Hoseok!!!"

He was interrupted by someone calling his name . He

looked behind to see Mia ( staff member )was calling him.

He signaled her to give him a second.

" Hey bub I will call you later. Bbye and take care baby . " He ended call and turned his attention to her.

" Sir food has arrived. We have provided sirs with their lunch and we are waiting for you to join us ." She explained .

"I am sorry for keep you guys waiting . Let's go." He apologize as he followed her.

*Time skip *

After lunch the director has ended the shoot and had apologized to BTS.

Presently guys were in hall where they had first met Hoseok.

"Guys good work. You are off for the rest of day and you all are supposed to gather for recording of your new album tomorrow at 9." Hoseok announced.

All bobbed their head in affirmative. Hoseok bowed and took his leave from their.

As he was walking back to his Office he could hear steps of someone following him and he was very well aware who that someone was .

"What do you want Mr Kim ??"Hoseok asked turning towards him abruptly.

Instead of replying he grabbed his hand and dragged him to a schedule room.

Hoseok were threatening him to leave his hand but he only tightened his grip on him. Hoseok didn't want to use his moves on Taehyung so he allowed himself to be dragged.

"Tae-" Hoseok was about to yell at him when Taehyung slammed his lips on him. Catching him completely off guard. He slided his hand inside Hoseok shirt and gently rub his waist, making Hoseok moan in pleasure. Damn he was rubbing against Hoseok sensitive spot.

Hoseok gradually gained back his sense and was trying to pull back .But to no avail. Taehyung started kissing him more passionately and aggressively. He was biting Hoseok lips as he still wasn't responding and was fighting to get free. So Taehyung pinched his waist making him gasp in surprise. He took this moment to shove his tongue inside Hoseok mouth.

His fingers were now heading southwards. He pulled back for a minute and whispered, "You better respond to me Bitch. Don't wanna hurt your baby boy now do you??"

Hoseok didn't respond.

Smack ....Hoseok squealed in surprise...his eyes squinting in amusement...did ...did he..just..smack my ass ....

"Kim Taehyu-"

"Shhh " he shusshed him placing his finger on his wet lips.

"Awww Daddy don't you wanna punish me ??"His eyes blinking at Hoseok innocently. A cute pout forming on his lips.

"Stop it Taehyung.." Hoseok yelled.

Mistake mistake.

Taehyung giggled...he giggled ...fuckkk

In blink of time Hoseok was slammed against wall. Taehyung pinned his hand above his head. His eyes having maddening look.

"Now be a good Cum bitch for me you slut" He whispered placing chaste kiss on Hoseok cheeks.