31

Hoseok wipped away his tears as he swore himself that he would avenge death of Soo-bin.

Where are you going??" Taehyung asked Hoseok when he saw later was dressed .

" I have some work ." Hoseok said and pecked Min-su cheeks.

" Baby Papa is going out for while okay be good boy !!!" Saying this Hoseok kissed Min-su forehead before turning to Taehyung and pecking his lips ," Don't worry baby boy I will be back soon"

Saying this he left from their.

Taehyung wanted to stop him . He wanted to ask him but he just couldn't not when Hoseok had that look in his eyes that begged ....but for what? redemption?letting go ? For what were Hoseok eye's begging him

Taehyung didn't know and just like that he was again left with questions that didn't have answers.

A bitter feeling rose in his heart that felt familiar to the day Hoseok left him . And threw him away like he meant nothing.

Taehyung knew why Hoseok did it . But it didn't help his suffering at all.

He still blamed himself for being so Pathatic that one person who he loved in world couldn't rely on him.

Taehyung wonder Am I still someone whom you can't rely on? Someone who is there in your life who just wants your protection?

" Taehyung Taehyung -"

"What ??" Taehyung asked in bafflement as he looked at Yeonjun who had been calling him for past 10 minutes.

" Where is hyung ?" Yeonjun asked as he played with Min-su.

"I don't know " Taehyung answered looking . His eyes distant .

Yeonjun didn't said anything further and handed Min-su to Taehyung and said ," Uhm I will be back "

*******
Hoseok smiled grimly as he punched the man once again .Whose face couldn't be recognized at all. 

"Spit it out bitch !! Who was the one who ordered to do that ??" Hoseok growled as he grabbed his throat and squeezed his throat tightly . The man who was in grasp tried freeing himself but it was of no use.  The man who was tied up look into eyes of Hoseok and all he could see was his death.

Man tapped his hand twice and Hoseok let go before Man uttered out name

"Taemin ~~'it was~~Taemin~~he asked me to do it ~~" Man answered making Hoseok laugh loudly and suddenly he stopped he bend down and grabs his cheeks 

"For how much ??"

"Huh??"

"How much did that fuckin bastard give you for killing my brother??"

" 1 million" 

Hoseok giggled and patted his shoulder," You~~you get~~paid ~~so much~~for worthless ~~like of ours ~~hahaahaaa~dang it ~~~"

" I AM SORRY PLEASE LET ME GO !!"

"Why ?? Aren't you worthless shit like us too ??? He paid you 1 million to kill under dog like my brother than he shall also pay for piece of shit like you " Hoseok said as his nails dug into man's face as he scratched his face all over with his nails before rubbing salt on fresh wounds and dropping vinegar on his face making Man howl in pain

"Why are you doing this ??  Your brother wasn't even the one who get kil-"

Smack Smack Smack

Hoseok grabbed Man's collar and said ," THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU DIDN'T WANTED TO KILL HIM AND MORESOEVER THE ONE WHO DIED IS MY BROTHER  BITCH !!HE WASN'T SUPPOSE TO DIE , NOT ATLEAST BY MAN WHO JUST TOOK HIS LIFE FOR FUCKIN 1 MILLION ~~~HIS LOVER IS PREGANANT WITH HIS KID ~~THE KID LOST HIS FATHER CAUSE YOU MOTHERFUCKIN ASSHOLE SOLD HIS LIFE FOR SUCH PRICE !!  TELL ME SHALL I KILL YOUR WIFE AS WELL AND LEAVE YOU ?? HUH OR SHALL I KIDNAP YOUR DAUGHTER AND SELL HER TO BETHROL ?? WOULD YOU LIKE THAT??"

Man eyes widen and he fighted in his grasp wanting to tear Hoseok to pieces