Part 11

Hosoek asked Manager nim to do him favour and attend the shoot at his place saying he wasn't feeling well.

****

" He is so fake. First of all he goes around saying to keep thing professional and now he won't even show up for the damn shoot. Instead he cook up lie and send manager nim."

" Kookie keep your voice down. We don't want Manager nim to know about this stuff . It will put hoseok in tough spot so shut your mouth and secondly he is your elder so learn to respect him "

Jungkook pouted and looked away from Jimin.

" Why do you support him hyung ? I thought you were on Taehyungiee hyung side and beside respect is earn ."

" Kookie I'm on no one sides. I'm just being mature unlike you who is acting like brat. "

Jungkook gasped . Jimin's word hurted him. His lips wobble and his eyes became watery.

" Jimin hyung you are just as bad as him. Go and live with him. I'm not talking with you ever."
Saying this Jungkook turned away from Jimin .

" Jungkook I -"

" Jimin let him be . He will come around eventually." Jin said .

"Hmm" jimin hummed .

Jin was glad Taehyung was in another car .

*****

" Min-su where are you going champ ??"

Yelled Si - woo as he ran behind the little chunk who was running away from him to try different rides.

Si -woo and Seo joon has decided to go to amusement park on date as they wanted little Min-su to have fun as well.

" Uncle woooo Catch meee"

"Ahhhhaaaahahaha" screamed
Min -Su as he was caught by Seo joon who carried him in arms.

" Uncle seoo thatss not fair " Min- su said with sad pout.

" And running away from uncle woo was ? What if you had got lost ?" Asked Seo joon as he walk towards the train ride that Min-su wanted to ride .

Soon Si - woo reach them and started scolding Min-su saying how his Papa will beat his ass if he lost him here.

Seo joon chukle and pecked his lips to shut him .

Min-su giggled loudly making both of them step away.

"Look Min-su it's our chance " said
Si -woo excitedly.

"Yayyyy"

*****

"It have been so long since we had shoot in amusement park" exclaimed Taehyung excitedly whereas Min twins sulked looking at the giant pendulum.

Both feeling sick from pit of their stomach.

"Let's get started guys . " Director nim said and they all began shooting for show.

For Today's shooting they all were supposed to collect cue card residing at different place in section and get clues regarding the spy.

Who so ever wins gets to punish atleast two members by sending them to ride giant pendulum.

******

Namjoon was going through the maze finding clues when he hear someone crying .

He shrugged the thought of someone crying as his hallucination and started moving forward when something or more presisely someone bumped into him.

He looked down to see small body of boy who was crying loudly.
He immediately squat down next to his height and started consoling him.